About BM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matr1x

Banned
Reaction score
i think BM is hight nerfed with all clases, he is weak, and its make disbalance in pvp because he can fight only with BM

Cesar

Top Contributor
Reaction score
I do not think so, I'm learning to use Bm. I faced DL, sm, mg, Elf.
losing depends on the resistance of your fingers or that the technique you use to make combos and use pots is not good.

Matr1x

Banned
Reaction score
not true! bm is high nerfed with all clases he weak u can test it, i see u have sm and like how you overpowered maybe for you is good but for bk users its not good i think bk is disbalanced with other clases

Dante.

Top Contributor
Reaction score
BM is the strongest char, everything is depends to your pot rate and gear. Ofcourse its hard to combo vs elf or sm but we played this game before age of macro so we know how to play it now. If you think BM is the weakest class, you need a practice :alien:

Fero

Legend
Reaction score
not true! bm is high nerfed with all clases he weak u can test it, i see u have sm and like how you overpowered maybe for you is good but for bk users its not good i think bk is disbalanced with other clases

Hello mate talk with facts show videos arguments, what is your gear ping do you have achievements etc how good you are in combo skills so on and one more thing dont reply after every post .
thanks!

Matr1x

Banned
Reaction score
hello, i have uber atlas, achivesments, uber smok and arthur, and never use autocombo, i want see BM users opinion about it, i dont have good combo skills but i see true fact bm is nerfed

Dante.

Top Contributor
Reaction score
So tell us where you come from, your ping in game and maximum pot rate per second. That's weird because I have same gear and killing other classes are pretty easy. 50 ping on LA host with only 100mb/s net speed is enough for me to enjoy game on BK class

Matr1x

Banned
Reaction score
how to check my ping with server? i use pingzapper ny server 130ms

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
130ms = 130 ping.
Bm is fine against all classes.
As Fero said provide some videos that prove your words or else its just a spam thread.

Last edited:

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
hello, i have uber atlas, achivesments, uber smok and arthur, and never use autocombo, i want see BM users opinion about it, i dont have good combo skills but i see true fact bm is nerfed
Hello, if you cant beat your opponent with this gear and achievements then you are doing things ridiculously wrong mate. I have nothing to say to you.

Matr1x

Banned
Reaction score
wtf what videos u want i just share my opinion and waiting other bk users opinion about it

Dante.

Top Contributor
Reaction score
wtf what videos u want i just share my opinion and waiting other bk users opinion about it

Video with your gameplay, every bk user already said that bk is strong enough to fight other classes, so problem must be at your side. Make a movie, show us your bk skills and let's see what are you doing wrong. No offence mate, we trying to help you.

BeN

Top Contributor
Reaction score
balance was made based on auto combo , now that auto combo is not allowed , is pretty hard to pvp against elf and sm and thats true fact... i tested my dl , and yh if i dont combo, i have high pot rate , when i try to combo , my pot rate is half or less just because my laptop keyboard cant keep up with my speed... so yh , i w8 the reply "never saw you at pvp" :))

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
balance was made based on auto combo , now that auto combo is not allowed , is pretty hard to pvp against elf and sm and thats true fact... i tested my dl , and yh if i dont combo, i have high pot rate , when i try to combo , my pot rate is half or less just because my laptop keyboard cant keep up with my speed... so yh , i w8 the reply "never saw you at pvp" :))
This is not true ben DL has basic combo of 123 which can be done with 2 fingers you can click on 1q 2w 3e like one click and reach a decent pot rate with good combo.
Again show some gameplay videos so you can justfie what you write.

You can see GRAP video for example it works perfectly well for DL aswell.

Last edited:

Matr1x

Banned
Reaction score
i have all semi claracters without elf, if someone have semi bk we can test it

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
i have all semi claracters without elf, if someone have semi bk we can test it
Bro, will all due respect, if your character with semi, you must expect such results but that must not lead you to create such major discussion thread. Because you lost vs non-bk characters and you know why you lost, you cant ask for rebalancing pvp. I am really sorry, but don`t be that selfish and think objectively, not just from your own window.

Otherwise people asking for your video to share for to help you and tell you where you are making mistakes.

BeN

Top Contributor
Reaction score
This is not true ben DL has basic combo of 123 which can be done with 2 fingers you can click on 1q 2w 3e like one click and reach a decent pot rate with good combo.
Again show some gameplay videos so you can justfie what you write.

You can see GRAP video for example it works perfectly well for DL aswell.
i know , dl combo is simple and easy because of horse , but i wont ever reach max pot rate because my keyboard cant handle multiple buttons and fast clicks

maybe tonight if im not to drunk i make video vs an random elf and you guys will see , how hard is to handle elf... is hard even with swell

Dante.

Top Contributor
Reaction score
i know , dl combo is simple and easy because of horse , but i wont ever reach max pot rate because my keyboard cant handle multiple buttons and fast clicks

maybe tonight if im not to drunk i make video vs an random elf and you guys will see , how hard is to handle elf... is hard even with swell

But that's your laptop fault not server balance, combo at DL is much easier than BK. I'm also Laptop user and my laptop can handle combo and pot at same time

Matr1x

Banned
Reaction score
i have full uber BM with achivesments, i say also i have SEMI UBER DL, SM, MG without achivesments and if someone have semi bk without achivesments we can test and i think u cant beat my characters

Status
Not open for further replies.