Denied Appeal 25$..1.Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

[VN].STAR

in-game Name : 25$..1.Set
GM : DORAEMON
Ban Reason: Marco Usage

Hello!
i am complaining because i am not using marco my guild member is at pkclear while using potion it shows qw/pkclearqweqwe i went into the game to do a test with that status and this lead to my verification check and banned members, please check

DORAEMON

Staff member

Hello,
I need answer for the ffg:

1. What kind of test are you into?
All game test must be coordinated with the game master / staff team.

my guild member is at pkclear while using potion it shows qw/pkclearqweqwe
Your friend got failed but we didn't received any macro report from you. Who is the friend? Any IGN?

3. What are your insights with this game rule?
Simulating AP/AC in chat system similar to "qweQW^EQ^WE" is also forbidden and applies with same ban procedure below:

What are the procedures if you get caught:
First Time: 1 month ban by Account;
Second Time: 3 months ban by Account;
Third Time: 1 Year ban by Account;
Fourth Time: Permanent ban by Account.

If you fail in chat with sentence such as "qw1he23iqwe" or "/pkclearqweqweqweqweqwe" you will be immediately banned even if no one reports you! Remember that you must not joke with messages like "qw1he23iqwe" ingame because the staff is daily checking the game chat logs and we save our rights to ban accounts without any report.
You can find your ban thread in forum ban section.
You only got one more reply by answering what I asked.
After your answer, all you need to do is wait for further reply from me / from the HGM.
Thank you in advance.

[VN].STAR

Hello,
I need answer for the ffg:

1. What kind of test are you into?
All game test must be coordinated with the game master / staff team.

Your friend got failed but we didn't received any macro report from you. Who is the friend? Any IGN?

3. What are your insights with this game rule?

You only got one more reply by answering what I asked.
After your answer, all you need to do is wait for further reply from me / from the HGM.
Thank you in advance.
1. What kind of test are you into? before that 1 other person failed with qw/pkweclearqweqwe. it's similar. and he told me it was because he pressed F11 while spamming qwe manually. so I just want to try to see if it's true or not

2. Your friend got failed but we didn't received any macro report from you. Who is the friend? Any IGN? I could lie that I don't have time, but I won't. I don't have a picture because I wasn't there when he fail macro I just heard him say, he asked my opinion about him pressing F11 while using the pot, and it says "qw/pkclearqweqwe" is it banned? and he does it by hand. and i just want to test it. to see if what he said is true, by hand.
Name img : [ VN ]-LDV

3. What are your insights with this game rule? Simulating AP/AC in chat system is also forbidden and applies with same ban. I know that. I'm not trying to emulate macros for fun or for any other reason. I just want to check if my friend is telling the truth? can he make it by hand?
that's why we discussed it in the game. That's a whole conversation. I didn't know it was this serious

DORAEMON

Staff member

1. What kind of test are you into? before that 1 other person failed with qw/pkweclearqweqwe. it's similar. and he told me it was because he pressed F11 while spamming qwe manually. so I just want to try to see if it's true or not

2. Your friend got failed but we didn't received any macro report from you. Who is the friend? Any IGN? I could lie that I don't have time, but I won't. I don't have a picture because I wasn't there when he fail macro I just heard him say, he asked my opinion about him pressing F11 while using the pot, and it says "qw/pkclearqweqwe" is it banned? and he does it by hand. and i just want to test it. to see if what he said is true, by hand.
Name img : [ VN ]-LDV

3. What are your insights with this game rule? Simulating AP/AC in chat system is also forbidden and applies with same ban. I know that. I'm not trying to emulate macros for fun or for any other reason. I just want to check if my friend is telling the truth? can he make it by hand?
that's why we discussed it in the game. That's a whole conversation. I didn't know it was this serious
Your answers / reason can only make sense if you just coordinated the matter to the staff team and not to do your own test. But if that was really a test, you have the resources also to do a record on that time for your test but we didn't a communication on your side from the last 7 days (fail happened last July 30).

Also, on your No. 3 answer, You said it that you are aware simulating a macro is forbidden but you did pursue the test with your friend privately (based on your answer at no.1) and this was a lapse on your part. And yes, we take macro simulation seriously. The gm team are not restricting the players to make their own test in game like finding and reporting a bug etc. but this kind of matter should be coordinated with the gm team.

Lastly, Your answer no enough proof that you are not using a macro but you did this ban appeal in a right way.
Hence, The gm team will take your case lightly for now only.

Ban time will be reduced to -1 year (lifting the combo master rules for now).
You have 31 days to reflect and learn on your mistakes.

Note: After your account unban on Sept. 4, The gm team will monitor your account regularly and If in case that you will be detected and fail again +1 year rules will be applied to your next ban with same reason. You have no chance to apply again for Combo Master Tag as well.

/Denied appeal, Ban time reduced to 31 days, Macro Usage [1st].
/Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.