PALADIN SET FO +ROYAL SWORD AND SHIELD FO
PUMPKIN SET FO
INQUISITOR SET FO + SHIELD
COMMENT HERE FOR ANY OFFER

Last edited:

Miyeon

Staff member

Charming Event Mistress

What's the problem with seller right now? Why do they always say offer? You are selling an item and you dont public its price? If you go to store to buy something, will the seller tell you offer?

Juan Ponce Enrile

Gusto ko Happy Ka!

aha, online market. I don't see any item in shopee & amazon do hide its price
I'm just saying, plus there no law requiring them to do so even in facebook market place. why don't you just write a complain and ask the Admin to do something about this instead of this outburst.

Miyeon

Staff member

Charming Event Mistress

why don't you just write a complain and ask the Admin to do something about this instead of this outburst.
I'm writing my complain right here, right now. Beside, i believe many player share the same feeling with me. It has happened for a long time and not my outburst.

I'm just saying, plus there no law requiring them to do so even in facebook market place.
yes there is no rules telling that, but as i said, that's not how the market works in real life.

Juan Ponce Enrile

Gusto ko Happy Ka!

I'm writing my complain right here, right now. Beside, i believe many player share the same feeling with me. It has happened for a long time and not my outburst.

yes there is no rules telling that, but as i said, that's not how the market works in real life.
and you think by complaining to him will change everything? just let it go. and post your own ad in buying what you need.

Miyeon

Staff member

Charming Event Mistress

and you think by complaining to him will change everything? just let it go.
it's his choice to change or not. Everyone knows the problem right now but none raise their voice so i have to do it

post your own ad in buying what you need.
i have looked for it ingame + forum, and all i receive is "Offer". For sure that "Offer" will appear if i make a buying thread

Balumpa*

Top Contributor

What's the problem with seller right now? Why do they always say offer? You are selling an item and you dont public its price? If you go to store to buy something, will the seller tell you offer?
The set valhalla + pair sonic = 40 rows.

U need?