What's new

Actions while posting questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPAH

KILLAH

Question section is Only for You to solve ur doubts .
U will get one Answer and You will need to update us ''Staf'' with ur actual situation . Saying that u are satisfied or not .
If u're not satisfied another answer to ur actual question will be send .. till you get satisfied . After you get satisfied Then we can Lock ur thread .
Dont missunderstand Questions with Discussion chat .!

Zeus

Legend

From Now on,when someone get's his answer and it's satisfying enough,he MUST request to lock his thread,let's make our moderator's life easier and without problems such as *why did you lock it i didn't get a nice answer yet!!!!!!!"

Thank you,

InfinityMU Staff

StorMy

**Be loyal to Infinity**

I must to add here:
Also if you posted 1 -2 weeks ago a thread with a question,first search for it to see if there is your answer if not "BUMP"it!

BUMP- 1 time /day ,don't abuse,you can be punished for this!

Also when you have the answer please say something like: "Thank you ,i got the right answer" ,in this way we can close it and none will complain about it.

Anja

Legend

Hello Infinitians,

From now on, our Moderators will delete repeated answers in this section for us to keep our job more easier and to keep the thread clean.

• A user will receive his/her first warning via visitor messages if he/she repeats the answers of the poster above.
  • If he/she keep posting repeated answers after 1st warning, he/she will receive an infraction.

So, it will be better if we check the other users answers before posting yours.

I hope you guys understand, and thank you for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.