Arena-PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Hello guys,

One idea came into my mind and I want to share with you. Of course idea not belongs to me but feature of different online game.

It is called, Arena-Tournament or Arena-PvP. In original, It is a zone where 2vs2,3vs3 or even 5vs5 groups fights(sure not Dota type, it is like duel in mini zone) with each other. It is like, you are registering your group through NPC , signing in and staying in queue. If any other group(s) already been in queue, system matches you guys up and PVP starts. There is a ranking system for it also.

My suggestion is having similar pvp type of system. I dont know if it is possible but if we check how impossible features we have from default season3, then maybe this one is possible also. There are many variations from simple to featured one. It can be done like out automated pvp Most Kill wins event but as party of 2. It can be done from NPC anytime of a day as a little bit similar to original one. I dont know, there can be different ways to do it if it is possible and if people really wants it. Because I am creating this suggestion without discussing anyone and without checking current state of Pvp in game. Plus it can have different kind of combinations. Sm +Elf, Elf + Elf, Mg + SM and so on. Each combo will have advantage against some and disadvantage against some.

Some pros (for me): It will bring any freshness to pvp scenario. Groupping up, group pvp, idk it sounds good for me.
Cons: Never seen in any MuOnline server and it is probably too hard to make such a feature.

I dont know guys, such an idea came to my mind, not fully sure because I never saw such in game feature in any MuOnline server. As I said, I dont even know peoples' reaction. Lets see, share your opinions guys, maybe you can bring some corrections and make it more real to be possible.

Varamyr

Legend
Reaction score
i send in the past something like that but i dont know what happens to the idea maybe they didnt like it i send details about how they can make it and everything inside and of course they could pm me for more details and how to make it alive..its close to your idea and its very easy to make it but i dont know why they dont want to make something new

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
I remember a pretty long time ago Venci asked several members of Staff to join him in testing of similar feature, pretty much as described, 5v5 (or more) PvP with points system and winners get rewards dropped to them like after Blood Castle. I won't go into details and what not, it's best that big man [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION] speaks for himself in this matter. Either way, I believe that is a feature we will have here some day, the idea is great indeed, but I have no idea what is the progress in this regard and what must be done. Bare in mind, that Venci does it alone and he has a lot to do, so expecting things to happen in a snap is delusional. Just to let you know that this idea is not disregarded.. :)

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
i send in the past something like that but i dont know what happens to the idea maybe they didnt like it i send details about how they can make it and everything inside and of course they could pm me for more details and how to make it alive..its close to your idea and its very easy to make it but i dont know why they dont want to make something new
Well bro, I dont know how your idea was. But make no mistake about it, I am not suggesting any Event type for Event Hosters. It is all about an new ingame pvp feature. It can be timed one like CC,CS , Auto Pvp Most Kills wins event or it can be similar to Duel, War, Soccer system. Because I never saw, heard similar feature in any MUOnline server, my suggestion is little incomplete and not detailed. Else it is easy to write all kind of setups but it cant be done in practise :)

BlackMareD

Reaction score
Well bro, I dont know how your idea was. But make no mistake about it, I am not suggesting any Event type for Event Hosters. It is all about an new ingame pvp feature. It can be timed one like CC,CS , Auto Pvp Most Kills wins event or it can be similar to Duel, War, Soccer system. Because I never saw, heard similar feature in any MUOnline server, my suggestion is little incomplete and not detailed. Else it is easy to write all kind of setups but it cant be done in practise :)
This one is pretty nice... I think this feature is pretty much available to new version... but on this season, Resi should try and develop this and implement this here. +1 for me sir...

Status
Not open for further replies.