Denied Appeal Ban Appeal Avangarde

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avan

In-game Name: Avangarde
GM: Nikki
Ban Reason: macro first

Hello Sir Nikki.

I banned for macro, here is video. https://forum.infinitymu.net/threads/avangarde-gameplay.124209/#post-1585416, but in this video, cant find any reason to get ban. also u said that " scared to show your fingers because you will fail ". The right way, i did it and i wanna proof my self. i recorded video, which is below of this message. i hope you will watch this video and think that im clear and i can keep a constant pot pattern and high combo pattern with 3 fingers.
TY. ;)

Nikki

Staff member

your vid proofs nothing. you are hiding your mouse. and you are missing alot of steps. see below.

1606661457571.png

then to add: the vid that got you banned your potting was on point same sequence in timing.
while in this vid your potting sequence timing is difrend.
same go for your combo patern. its totaly difrend then on the vid that got you banned.

you get 1 more chance with proving it within the 12 Hours otherwise this go in denied and no chance on appealing.
also you got caught in the live guard logs with your macro. try to explain that 1 within the next 12 hours.

tik tak.

Nikki

Staff member

and again your potting is not the same.
potting in the vid that got you banned is on a constant potting rate on perfect timing. your both vids shows that you have troubles to keep it correct. also you didnt reply'd to my question.
so denied.
play fair.

those who keep a eye on your pot rate and combo sees the difrends.

i will explain it easy: on the vid that got you banned. pot pot pot pot pot pot pot pot pot. ( with high skill change)
on these vids pot pot pot .. pot pot pot .. pot pot pot. ( lower skill change.)

and live guard logs.

/denied
/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.