What's new

[Battlezone]Check this out! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMPAGE

RESPECT!

Lol his guard was fully down. I guess he must have been tired since it is the 3rd round. Nice mawashi to the head :)

Kostas

Legend

he was a taekwodo player and in 2nd round he was running away from me throwing leg kicks.Then i started to low kick his legs and he couldnt walk and he changed his guard but in 3rd round he was tired and i found the right moment to kick him :)

BDG

Banned

Cool ! :) I see you do not know where to post this video and choose here but I do not think that this should be there because this is Designers Lounge section and Battle Zone is in it and Battle Zone means that you can make battle with signatures. I just think that this should be in ScreenShots / Videos section :).

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Dimer

Honorary Staff

/Moved to Off-topic section
Please when posting threads respect the sections for which they are :)

Titan

-=Fire Fighter=-

Eeeeeee only 7 seconds? :/ i tought i will see a cool longer fight. Next time record more

Kostas

Legend

Eeeeeee only 7 seconds? :/ i tought i will see a cool longer fight. Next time record more
well the knockout is the highlight, if i were to upload whole fight it would be like 1gb video and would upload in 1 month xD

Kostas

Legend

@TaTa i am tough in real life like in game xD
@KwaithexiN Well he pissed me off in second round cause he was runnning away for me and on 3rd round boom :D

Kronwell

Staff member

Awesome, I really enjoy watching these K.O.'s. They are so funny :D Well, wouldn't bee too funny if it was performed on me, but oh well, still.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.