best sets ? no uber and titan/brave

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnFreeze

Hottie
Reaction score
guys can you help me for the best sets? and yellow opts?
dragset ashcrow dark phoenix thats the set i want to have its all beautifull but what sets above are best in pvp and please what yellow opts...thanks

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Hello friend,
Since, max stats are 32767, all sets are totally same :) But you better use Dragon Knight set for better defense and additional options like PiNK options and make your set Damage rate increase 7%. You will have enough good defense. But everything depends on potting rate :))

Last edited:

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score
Hello friend,
Since, max stats are 32767, all stats are totally same :) But you better use Dragon Knight set for better defense and additional options like PiNK options and make your set Damage rate increase 7%. You will have enough good defense. But everything depends on potting rate :))
+1
Abesta told yah!
I prefer Dragon knight + pink.
about yellows opt. DRI + 7 ( damage rate increase+ 7)
swords , 1 bone blade+pink+Sd rate decrease+10 + 1 bone blade+pink + skill attack of power.
for me :)

xVoLvEx

INFIINTY IS THE BEST
Reaction score
+1 to enver...
DK are good in defence..if u got slow potting rate,,use shild and DK..
if u know u got good potting rate then almost all the sets are good in pvp depending in ur joh options.
Damage joh is SD
Def joh is DDI

if u want combine them.3DDI +2SD

swords joh is also counts.
try mixing them..invent and discover the deferences.

in addtion.
access are important too.
if ur fighting BM with wind combo u must have wind rings.
if ur fighting with DL wind and fire.
Pendant is one of the most important..
give credit to the element u use.
exe.if ur combo user pendant wind is the best. it give the wind skills more damage..
pendant is for offensive depends on the skills element
rings are for the defensive depends on the skills element..

remember.combining and knowledge of the items is more important than the looks...

Seju

Hateful
Reaction score
Hello friend,
Since, max stats are 32767, all stats are totally same :) But you better use Dragon Knight set for better defense and additional options like PiNK options and make your set Damage rate increase 7%. You will have enough good defense. But everything depends on potting rate :))
+1 I always wear this set.. DK+P w/ 2 Sword Breaker(S4 Item) With the Yellow opt of DRI(Damage Rate Increase) for set While in the Sword are SD Rate and One Critical Damage. But In case you don't have this kind of sword. I prefer to use BB+Pink and a kris. Same Yellow option But put the Crit on your kris and the Sd on your BB. While your BB is in your LEFT Hand and the kris is on the RIGHT. But the big deal here. Is whenever your potting rate is good or its bad. It will all come to this. POTTING RATE. XD

Davido

>Hellium<

Reaction score
wahhhhhhh please read first b4 comment only in three set what are much better in pvp??? ashcrow DP or dragon set no other sets please....
DP for me

-Drake-

ImFraWor Proud Member
Reaction score
I tink you should buy scale or dragon this is must used sets on infinity.

BEBEjhoie

Hottie
Reaction score
use dragon set with yellow op (DRI+7%) ... sord ? you say you have sacred mok and 1 BB .. use SD decrease for the BB yellow op. and wear it on your left hand in your game char . use sacred MOK in right .. thats all i know thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.