Castle Siege Discussion Castle Siege Discussion 22/03/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Authen

Banned
Reaction score
Hey gustavo stop arguing just record him next time:biglaugh:
btw. how do u know that if there was 5 sec's more u could success? :D tbh i dont think that u would success :D

anyway Gratz bobo's :D keep it up i couldn't come coz i was out with friends ;d
ahaha nice one BADING! BWAHAHAHA BTW its ok. still we got the CS hahaha

Prada

Cookie ?
Reaction score
Congratulations bobos,
Keep it up, niceone ;).

Reactions: ike

-tanoshii-

[hc]Go for the Kill[/hc]
Reaction score
Congtas hashtag..

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
Hey gustavo stop arguing just record him next time:biglaugh:
btw. how do u know that if there was 5 sec's more u could success? :D tbh i dont think that u would success :D

anyway Gratz bobo's :D keep it up i couldn't come coz i was out with friends ;d
Imma not arguing, but as u can notice Imma not the only the one who have the same feeling and thinking hahaha Anyway as a sealer from long I think you know about acumulated seconds and ya, if it has more 5 secs I would sucess :D Anyway some peoples already did record him and he's not banned yet because there's to much to much blabla in the rules and its hard to get the proofs they want, but I saw some videos that if I was the owner that guy would be banned long time ago, but imma not so all i can say is gratz :d

ColdDeatH.

VIP
Reaction score
Imma not arguing, but as u can notice Imma not the only the one who have the same feeling and thinking hahaha Anyway as a sealer from long I think you know about acumulated seconds and ya, if it has more 5 secs I would sucess :D Anyway some peoples already did record him and he's not banned yet because there's to much to much blabla in the rules and its hard to get the proofs they want, but I saw some videos that if I was the owner that guy would be banned long time ago, but imma not so all i can say is gratz :d
@about sealing i think i know something in acumulating seconds idk how about u coz always someone was sealing for u so chill out ;) i don't think that u could success anyway ^^ coz if u had to succes u would do it before last minutes/seconds ;D
too much too much ?^^ cmon im sure that our lovely GM's were watching him and they didn't do anything ? or maybe there wasn't anything strange ?

@topic gratz to u bobos again :D

Reactions: ike

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
@about sealing i think i know something in acumulating seconds idk how about u coz always someone was sealing for u so chill out ;) i don't think that u could success anyway ^^ coz if u had to succes u would do it before last minutes/seconds ;D
too much too much ?^^ cmon im sure that our lovely GM's were watching him and they didn't do anything ? or maybe there wasn't anything strange ?

@topic gratz to u bobos again :D
ya, I dont know how to seal ^^ ppls usually do it for me because i'm noob :( can you teach me? :D I want to be like you :D:D
Anyway, ya there's a lot but as I said there's to much blabla on rules, anyway he's I Love InfinityMU insland already HahAHahHAhaA
hey Destiny can you show me your stats man? :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.