Castle Siege Discussion 26/12/2020 (OUTLAW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malique

Y o u M a d ?
Reaction score
Congratz OUTLAW , great defend !

#Brandy

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats to everyone #truefamily #Outlawstillnumber1 :love::love:

#Brandy

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Congratulations to OUTLAW and it's alliances, to much DLS and it was really hard to seal :)

CS video link for who wants to watch:

I had 24 once but I lost it all because it was very hard to make good clicks because of the DLS, sometimes I take time to get in the right place to click but it still cancels very easy so I lost it all and I had DC with 15 last 30 minutes, when I had no acumuled seconds I just click from where I am because if it cancels I wont lost anything.
For those who complains about my gameplay, I recommend for those guys to open them guilds and to do it better, even parrots can speak but the difference is that the children only speak and those who know how to do it go there and do it.

See you guys at next week and Merry Christimas to everyone : D
i watched your video and you almost there just few right clicks in perfect timing its done, but sadly u have no luck.. next time will be much more interesting as always, i just realised u are pro on sealing salute to u gustavo, see you next saturday.
congrats again to my family #outlawfamnumber1

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS outlaw cheater
If you want to accuse people, firstly, make sure that you don't have skeletons in your own closet, secondly - talk with proof. If you have no proof and all you have is big talk because you are behind a screen, you might want to shut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.