Connection Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagieff

Banned
Reaction score
Hi there. I have a little problem with my IMU launcher because i can`t connect, and if im running the main without update the laucher i can`t connect.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Update your DNS servers to google's DNS servers: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Microsoft Windows XP users

1. Click Start, Settings, and then Control Panel
  2. In the Control Panel window double-click the Network Connections icon.
  3. Double-click the icon for the Internet connection you're using. Often this will be labeled "Local Area Connection" or the name of your ISP. If you have multiple connections, make sure not to click the one with the red X.
  4. Click the Properties button.
  5. Highlight Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Version 4 in the connection items list and click the Properties button.
  6. Select Use the following DNS server addresses if not already selected.
  7. Enter the new DNS addresses and then click Ok and close out of all other windows.

Tagieff

Banned
Reaction score
Update your DNS servers to google's DNS servers: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Microsoft Windows XP users

1. Click Start, Settings, and then Control Panel
  2. In the Control Panel window double-click the Network Connections icon.
  3. Double-click the icon for the Internet connection you're using. Often this will be labeled "Local Area Connection" or the name of your ISP. If you have multiple connections, make sure not to click the one with the red X.
  4. Click the Properties button.
  5. Highlight Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Version 4 in the connection items list and click the Properties button.
  6. Select Use the following DNS server addresses if not already selected.
  7. Enter the new DNS addresses and then click Ok and close out of all other windows.
I changed DNS addresses to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and still the same problem. Maybe you can help me via teamviewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.