What's new

Game Suggestion CS Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperStell

InfinityMU SuperVIP

Hello everybody,

I'm here to make one suggestion for CS prizes, I guess everyone knows we have prize for CS winner and it's 120 rows to the Guild Master of Ally, but maybe we should put a punishment if Guild Masters of Ally is involed in bans using hacks, I mean we can't control all normal members of guild because they can use fake chars and all this stufs, but we should put a punishment in case Guild Master of Ally gets banned for abusing hacks during CS time, like wipe out all rows from CS and take off castle, I think this way at least Guild Master will be more scared to abuse illegal programs and its something better to control, because they can't fake Guild Master, Guild master is the one who can change the game result and it's unfair with others guilds that was trying to win by fair play.
That's it :)

Thanks!

Jadde

Infinity Hardcore

There is a dilemma on this suggestion, you say that if the guild master of the cs is involved using hacks the admins have to remove the rows and disqualify them from the cs, in this you say that there are guild master who use hacks to seal? , there is a easy way to prove its some one is playing fear or no, and its recording yourself sealing...

Obviously, not all of them want to record themselves, especially the guild masters, and switchers, because there they will start their excuses that they cannot be recorded because they have a bad pc and it loses them and whatever, and I don't think the admins can force them, unless the allys agree to record...

That's the only way to play fair on this CS, and a lot of them know it.

SuperStell

InfinityMU SuperVIP

I would like to comment here, based on the evidences here -> https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?122527-nugget1314-amp-XromAzero&p=1578425#post1578425 / https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?122360-XromAzero&p=1578424#post1578424

And on this video ->

You can see we was defending castle till last 6 minutes and Xrom just logged in Ez, accumuled many seconds with speed and sealed at last 6 minutes, If you watch video you can see if Xrom didnt have logged on we could defend CS till the end. It wasn't fair win, Thats why they dont deserve 120 rows and hold CS with their names whole week. That's like prize for cheat xD

DexTroYer_

I believe that the victory and the reward should be taken away from him, we are talking about the master of the alliance. THE CASTLE MUST BE OF OPACK; DEFENDED THE CASTLE UNTIL THE MINUTE 00:06 AND WAS THE OWNER OF THE CASTLE.

Dimer

Forum Administrator
Staff member

No activity on this thread for 2 weeks

/Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.