Guide Donate via Paypal using GoTyme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugbo

GFX Team Member
Reaction score
Note: This guide is intended for those who live in the Philippines and don't have a Credit or Debit Card for online purchases.

GoTyme Bank is a Filipino direct bank that can be used internationally and for online purchases and is fully licensed and regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.

Step 1: Download the GoTyme app on the App Stores and complete the registration or you may also visit the GoTyme kiosk near your location. instantly.
- > Find a kiosk

Step 2: Once you are fully registered you should have a virtual visa debit card on your app(If you want a physical card you can visit kiosk).

Step 3: You can deposit money for free in any Robinsons Retail merchants, They also offer no-fee online bank deposits for partner banks. No minimum balance requirements

You can also do bank transfers from other e-wallets but will charge you a processing fee. (You can simply copy your Bank Account number by clicking My Account in GoTyme App)

Step 4: Login to your Paypal account, Navigate to Money Page.

Link a card under Credit and Debit Cards

Simply add your GoTyme Card Details which you can find in the App.

Note: Paypal requires a Card to be confirmed first and will charge ₱100.00 to your card but this charge will be refunded by Paypal once you confirm it.

Once you send the code, you will see it in your GoTyme App Transactions.

Step 5: Once the card is confirmed you may now donate through PayPal on the Webshop!

Just bought an uber Acc to test

-Lucifer

Reaction score
Wow! Thank you for this, I highly appreciated your concerns about Filipino people!!

Khaled

Leader Of The Disorganizer
Reaction score
Hi @Sugbo , thank you for your guide.
Can i ask you or anyone else for a guide to PH people ? 😄
How to use paypal via gcash because some asked me and i don't have any idea about gcash.
Thank you in advance for anyone will make the guide.

-Lucifer

Reaction score
How to use paypal via gcash because some asked me and i don't have any idea about gcash.
hi, I hope your question will be answered. Since GCASH is somehow the major mode of payment here in Philippines when it comes to electronic money. Gcash to PayPal is very convenient for us Filipinos if we can use that.

Sugbo

GFX Team Member
Reaction score
I think, i found a way but I still need to test if it works. 😁

Khaled

Leader Of The Disorganizer
Reaction score
hi, I hope your question will be answered. Since GCASH is somehow the major mode of payment here in Philippines when it comes to electronic money. Gcash to PayPal is very convenient for us Filipinos if we can use that.
As i knew that gcash has a number, but i don't know if its possible to link it with paypal or not. Maybe there is a way to do that, it will be helpful.
I think, i found a way but I still need to test if it works. 😁
Take your time xD lets hope it will work 😁

-Lucifer

Reaction score
As i knew that gcash has a number, but i don't know if its possible to link it with paypal or not. Maybe there is a way to do that, it will be helpful.
It will be very helpful as it can easily sweep off our $$$ in easy way, and I know Venci will reply Filipinos with a smile then 😂😁I really appreciate what sugbo did here! Kudos my boss!

Doc Jollevy

1998 Kid
Reaction score
Thank you for the guide dear future Moderator @Sugbo Now I wont ask any friends to donate for my need items <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.