What's new

Game Suggestion Duel ranking and system

*Meliodas*

SuperVIP

Hi guys

last night, I was looking at the duel ranking, and there are still many people who are banned or retired, so arguing with friends, that ranking could be more dynamic, like the pvp event, or some improvement, such as monthly prizes , update it every so often so that active people are in that ranking, maybe a historical one and an updated one, maybe this already exists, I don't know. It seems to me that it would give a plus to the duels, which are an important part of the game, adding that the pch fulfill their function very well, but they do not leave a chance for other people who do not know how to use the forum or do not have equipment to record. at the end of the day that's what it's all about, we all want to be in the rankings, we want to see our names at the top. there are very good people in cs, just as there are very good people in duel.

thanks.

*[Minato]*

SuperVIP

Hi everyone!
Very good contribution!
Taking advantage of my friend's initiative, I could add a ranking of Castle Siegue, duration records in Swich. Number of castles won, or any other point they can think of

Peaceful

Staff member

its kinda hard to monitor the duel ranking beacuse players will do everything to be on top of the list, and that includes using macro/cheats, or simulated fights.
about having hall of fame of the current ranking, i don't agree, there are bunch of banned players there, and if we do decide to do something with the duel ranking i think we should start again with a clean list.
we can have some kind of monthly/yearly ranking system, but i don't think prizes should be involved (reason's are stated above), we can have a ranking just for the sole purpose of "fame".