What's new

[GM REPORT] SuperStell

Status
Not open for further replies.

normandurt

Hello First of all, I wanted to say that I think SuperStell's decisions are wrong. First of all, what a Game Master player (SuperStell) wrote in this link. https://forum.infinitymu.net/threads/rimuru-superstell.126130/ How do you let a Game Master make such excuses? Game Masters need to be honest (not prejudiced) if you run a community. The explanation for this is that a Game Master used to be banned, and it's normal for everyone in the community to look for excuses like Game master (SuperStell). Link: https://forum.infinitymu.net/threads/supersteli.119485/ https://forum.infinitymu.net/threads/superste-i.119491/ So (SuperStell) qualified to become Game Master. (This shame for a server of 10 years). In the castle siege (SuperStell) we can see the video footage, but for some reason a Game Master (SuperStell) who wants everybody to play games by hand is afraid to do it and do it. He's looking for excuses. This is a shame for a player who is still banned for a Game Master (SuperStell). If we look at Rimuru vs Superstell pcha we know how he made up excuses Yesterday I witnessed Discord kronwel openly (SuperStell) taking sides. Link: https://postimg.cc/4nFXk43n If normal players are wrongly banned by their pilot and excluded when they are banned, why (SuperStell) is not entitled to this? If a player has been banned from using a macro (including this pilot) why is every entry excluded to receive a combo master tag? Amma (SuperStell) as someone who has been banned (excuse pilot) Why did you bring it to a senior place like Game Master? Every normal player in the game wants to have time and fun, and the person they will take as an example is the Game Masters. If there is a macro ban on a Game Master (SuperStell), the players will sample it. As Kronwell said: Criminals complain that police punish them as well. That doesn't mean that police has to go Link: https://postimg.cc/8F7Dyqhx If somewhere the police themselves violate the rules, this community will have a bad side. There are many words to say, but you will listen to these things from your ass. Players are tired of such events and the game. Venci show me who is the ruler of that game. What I don't understand is that a normal player can't get a combo master tag if he's banned from the macro and the game master can't be there for that. But some people have such situations, but for some reason, Game Master gets an interesting tag. Is it money to be a Game Master?

Kronwell

Staff member

Well, first of all, he was in no way getting lesser punishment than those who had their pilots use macro. We do not approve people having pilots, but if we start banning for it, majority of server will be banned in span of 10 minutes, which is why full accountability goes to the owner of the account and in case of SuperStell, he received no different treatment, he was banned with no questions asked. Second, comparing Combo Master and Game Master is like trying to compare male means of reproduction and a finger (not literally, of course, just saying that there is a big difference). Do you see him having Combo Master tag? Because I don't. His carelessness of having rule breakers on his account was not easily forgiven, he tried many times before we agreed to let him try to prove himself, which can be said about less than 1% of the player base here. He WORKED for it, firstly by not having pilots anymore (as GM, if we would see anyone on his accounts, he would be demoted straight away), as well as proving to be useful and proving that he has the required knowledge to be a valuable asset to the GM team. I can't even count how many reports he made, as well as detailed them out so long that even I was lazy to read all those details, to simply prove that he has what we find useful, being knowledge. Is there a rule that Game Master cannot have a ban history? I don't see such rule. As very well seen in this thread - https://forum.infinitymu.net/threads/open-staff-position-game-master-application-thread.124829/ , it clearly says that we give them a possibility to reveal if they were banned or not, there is not a single sentence saying that we will not accept anyone just because they were banned. If anything, and I am not saying that this is the case of SuperStell, I am saying it in general, those who have been banned for using macro and / or cheats, have the knowledge of said programs and they can notice it better than someone who has not used any of the sort. I for one could not differentiate between a macro user and clean player. So, provided that individual in question could prove that they want to help and they have the knowledge, intelligence and will to clear their name, why not give them a chance? In case of SuperStell, he had it very rough to get in team and he had it rough when he got in, with his only mistake being, that he let someone in on his account that used macro on it, which, as I already stated in screenshot that you shared, was proven by HWID logs. I get that from your perspective it might look different, because you have not seen and will not see what happens in background, you see only facts that you can gather and there isn't enough available information for you to form an opinion of different view, which is only natural.

Anyway, long story short, SuperStell worked his ass off to be where he is now, as weird as he might get sometimes, as well as he proved himself and he is still doing that, nobody has forgotten his past and he himself knows that past never gets erased or forgotten. So, instead of complaining that he got a candy with blood and sweat over extended period of time, remember, that most of people that complains about not getting the candy, were not ready to do anything more than complaining in their comfortable chair, which goes absolutely nowhere.

This is not a decision of any sort, as I am not HGM, it's just an attempt to open your eyes. If you have something to add, feel free to do so.

Nikki

Staff member

let me tell you some things

As you only joined of april, you dont even know davido, davido has a ban list that most banned ppl are jelly on and yet he was a staff member. ( knowing he was the 1 who trash talked and used hacks.)
how did he became a staff by hard working and proving himself worthy. and let me tell you he rocked the report section.

Now this go over stell, well you have no solid proof of anything for a valid report.
also this is just a complain thread in my eyes, why ? he makes alot of bans so let report him because maybe we can get unban ?

easy, I give my approvings on bans. they arnt doing anything on themself.

Other part about stell, you found his banned threads, but did you even found his report against me? did you found his failed staff applications ?
I even told venci, that he cant approve any application from stell because of reasons.

So stell needed to work his fcking ass off to earn my trust. and let me tell you, he is still doing it every day he never stopped with doing what he did for getting my trust.

and when players send me this about stell:
1618581320314.png
i know he is doing well for the comunity. for those who see further then their nose.

I even made a open staff application where every 1 could join the GM team, if they comply to what was needed.
how did you ever got banned you just needed to post everything you did and give the ban links and you had a big chance.
But most who apply'd didnt provided those ban threads.

other part. we get paid by insults players are throwing at us.

as your report has no valid proof that shows stell is not able to do his job as a staffer your report is failed.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.