What's new

[Guide] Vpn for free

Jadde

VIP

Aloha everyone!

Today i bring something amazing for all community, and it's something that I know everyone has been fighting for, after searching and testing, and with the approval of @RESiSTANT.

i am happy to share with you guys this vpn for FREE! because i know not many people have the money for pay a vpn monthly , and less with this pandemic crisis.

Let's go!

What is great about this vpn?

You don't need to log in

Easy to use

It is very stable

No limits.

Works on w7/w10

And it's totally free!

Now follow these steps for the correct installation of the vpn.

1. Go to the link: https://touchvpn.net/platform

2. Click on Windows MSI , and wait for the download.

3. Install ToachVPN

4.Follow the steps of my video

Possible problems and how to solve them

A. If you notice that the vpn won't open, please restart the vpn.

B. If you are in the game with the vpn and you notice that your pot is still just as slow, don't worry, just restart the vpn and reconnect.

C. If you notice that the mu launcher does not give you the option to "connect" please follow the same steps correctly as the tutorial in my video.

D. Problem with installing ? Keep sure you have installed Microsoft Framework 4.5

Please send me your feedbacks of the vpn on private conversations , did you feel good in general? it is increase your pots? , you having problems to connect? thank you.

If you have any question send me a private conversation ,no need to spam this post , thanks!

Enjoy your game!

Last edited:

>Prince<

B A N N E D

Hello @Jadde

Thank you for the sharing. When I open it my Encryption is already enabled, if so, I change the server to Canada and connect again, will it work? Cause I see in your video when you open the VPN the Encryption is disabed

Ulap

Staff member

An update for this VPN, you will need windows 10 as its minimum OS requirement is Windows 10.

Jadde

VIP

An update for this VPN, you will need windows 10 as its minimum OS requirement is Windows 10.

It seems that you entered the wrong option, because the download option that I indicate is ''Windows MSI'', and yes, there are several options to download, I have not tested if it works in w7, most of the people now have w10.

-![ZERO]!-

I went from ZERO to my own HERO

THanks for this it helps me a lot and saves me money from WTFast!!!!!! Cheers !!! Ive always waited for someon e to post a free VPN

Luv yah!!!

Jadde

VIP

An update from me about Touch VPN

Touch VPN will log your information.

The company then sells this information to third parties.

Please read the Privacy Policy before you use it:
https://aura.com/legal/privacy-policy?vh=extd71cfa30-77c3-11ea-b62a-67431c1b7647

I don't recommend any usage of this VPN
What you say is not entirely correct.

To summarize these policies, the company says that it only collects information in the applications that it is necessary to have an account, for example, this company offers other services such as Hotspotshield, which is a VPN that you need to pay and have an account, and obviously you have to supply some kind of information.

At toachVPN we do not give any personal information, because you do not need to log in or provide data such as payment.

Last edited:

SQLi

Will all the respect @Jadde i disagree with your summary.

In the Policy you have to summarise the articles on the 1. What information do we collect about you?

" At toachVPN we do not give any personal information, because you do not need to log in or provide data such as payment. "
That is not the only way to collect data.

The Numer 2. How do we use your information? is crystal clear

As i am not expert on reviewing policies please read some reviews

( that one includes some other Free VPNs as well )

Jadde

VIP

Will all the respect @Jadde i disagree with your summary.

In the Policy you have to summarise the articles on the 1. What information do we collect about you?

" At toachVPN we do not give any personal information, because you do not need to log in or provide data such as payment. "
That is not the only way to collect data.

The Numer 2. How do we use your information? is crystal clear

As i am not expert on reviewing policies please read some reviews

( that one includes some other Free VPNs as well )

It was good that you investigated all this and thanks for that, and take a time reading all this. and i'm not an expert on reviewing privacy policies too.

About the reviews on this sites, the dates are from 1 year ago they mentioned an old privacy policy, and this news Privacy policy of Aura are updated september 8, 2020 you can compare it and read it they are totally different.

And about, The number 2. How do we use your information?

This is conditional, this is if you only acquire their services with some type of payment or some type of registration in these products that they offer.

Like this products:

bandicam 2020-09-17 01-11-42-382.jpg

These products are the conditional.

For ToachVPN the only thing that they collect is your location, and device information like operative system , what is a normal thing.

About the using information i think is in everywhere this is not new thing. is in facebook, twitter, instagram. everywhere. obviesly for security reasons.

(And it's okay, I respect your opinion, well i would say half opinion, because you bring a review with another words and not from your own experience.)

(I don't know.. is like saying a person do not watch that movie because rotten tomatoes says its bad.. Seriously, is just awful)

-![ZERO]!-

I went from ZERO to my own HERO

Same with me @Jadde

Its not working :)

Hoping someone will fix it for us Hehe

Leche

SuperVIP

Excuse me but can someone confirm if it works or not?
Post automatically merged:

i caNt connect using this VPN idont now why.. this is what happend

Me have Same Problem

Last edited:

Peaceful

Staff member

the VPN is having hard time.
the connect button in launcher isn't showing, and even if i open the vpn after I open the launcher there is a delay in the connection to the server and I get the live guard msg.

i don't recommend such vpn's as they are not built for gaming.