What's new

i have problem with my elf triple shot skill

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4Z4MI

SuperVIP

Hi all, i'm having trouble with my elf triple shot skill + penetration. When i'm using this skill just holding right click on mouse/F8, my skill has delay/bug like: it will start shooting 2 seconds after i right click, and when shooting for around 2 seconds it has stoppage for 1-2 seconds(the char is still in shooting action but no arrows come out/disappear) and then arrows come out again. My elf is full stats with AGI 32767 and has full achievement (not sure this will has affect or not). Is there any way i can fix this triple shot + penetration skill?

Thx

Nikki

Staff member

its no delay, your arrow is constant, hit a mob and you will see all the dmg numbers popping up after each other.

K4Z4MI

SuperVIP

I tried it with PVE and PVP with skills. The dmg only comes out on mobs or player when the arrows appear/visible, there is no dmg at all when arrows start to disappear even im holding right click. =(

Peaceful

Senior Game Master
Staff member

Could be due to your latency, are you connected with vpn or your network?
where are you from?
can you upload a video with bandi cam to youtube so we can see what is it about?

Jadde

VIP

Well this happen sometimes to me , try other bows mate... your connection matter too... , if problem persist test other elf you might be bug on agility on that elf.

DORAEMON

Staff member

Hi all, i'm having trouble with my elf triple shot skill + penetration. When i'm using this skill just holding right click on mouse/F8, my skill has delay/bug like: it will start shooting 2 seconds after i right click, and when shooting for around 2 seconds it has stoppage for 1-2 seconds(the char is still in shooting action but no arrows come out/disappear) and then arrows come out again. My elf is full stats with AGI 32767 and has full achievement (not sure this will has affect or not). Is there any way i can fix this triple shot + penetration skill?

Thx
Hi, i experienced your problem too. What bow are you using sir? The solution to this problem is to evolve your elf to high elf and try change your equiped bow to different kinds of bows to check if the problem still persist.

Hope the solution i mentioned above fixed your problem. Please informed us if changing bows didnt fix your problem.

K4Z4MI

SuperVIP

TY for all the reply. I'm using hermania FO bow atm and already promote to High elf. I tried with different bow and there is no skill problems with other bow. =) I think its the problem with hermania bow.

Dimer

Forum Administrator
Staff member

TY for all the reply. I'm using hermania FO bow atm and already promote to High elf. I tried with different bow and there is no skill problems with other bow. =) I think its the problem with hermania bow.
Problem seems solved.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.