Jeez , Jeez..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alwayz

Pain!
Reaction score
I just noticed lots of threads about the reasons of why WTFast got disabled. and that cheaters were using it to hide their own IP .. and saying that wtfast is a proxy server,etc, i can just say Wow guys.. an old community and yet knows nothing? so new on everything apparently ..

just to start .. WTFast doesn't works as a proxy server .. also it doesn't changes ur IP out or in game at all , for god sake i'm on TQ Digital Staff as a TQ Center Moderator and we've tested the software a billion times since some customer sent us the software asking us if its legal or illegal to use it, one of our GM's William Hsu Tested it even, and we found that the IP never changed at all before and after using the software, then TQ Digital approved to use the software since it modify absolutely nothing in game or outside. Also if it were changing any IP the reason is most likely because people add infinitymu in custom settings, to fix that you can e-mail WTFast staff to add ur game in their list with pre-defined settings, so people can't use custom settings on it and in no way it would change any IP.. but all you did is block it. LOLZ

Also i've read people saying it's like a speed hack" , a cheat " , Guys if you say WTFast is a cheat,speed hack or whatever, then you know absolutely nothing about how to recognize a cheater.

it just cuts ur internet data travel by using Servers close to the server and chaining servers, one of them close to ur host net provider and the second one close to the host GameServ, that's it, so obviously people with slow net conections notices improvements like a stable gameplay without lag spikes, though it won't help much if you are using Dial-Up or anything like that.

and about the hackers" Cheaters " it's not related to WTFast at all, and if you couldn't find their IP's it was because they were changing their IP's or using proxies, also there is a possibility that they did it in purpose and some noob came saying it's because of WTFast ", so i suggest you to not make stuff like that, because it's simple if WTFast were changing IP's and modifying gameserv files then it would have gotten banned long ago, You all disabled a software without being 100% sure of what ur doing, also you guys got no enough tools like MMORPG companies does, examples: TQ Digital, Blizzard.

So i suggest you guys to review this case, if you got 1% experience on software/programming at least.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Last edited:

Iceman

Reaction score
Yes.. +1 to you bro.. a lot of players also accused WTFast as a cheat.. but anyway thanks for bringing this up man.. appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.