Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
I'm here to suggest to allow again macro in game.

Reasons:

- Almost everyone is using it, its something very fast and easy to get so peoples just rink themselves, the problem is that some peoples still respect rules and dont use it so they just have very disadvantage agasnt players using and it is not fair, unfortunate is something that is already inserted in the game, i believe making it released would be much better and turn game more fair to everyone. I dont see macro as hack, i like more old style with hands but come on, nowadays who's playing like this? let's just be fair to everyone.

- it's impossible to totally ban itself from the game, you can't block my mouse, my keyboard, and thats something always present in the game history, but before were very few that have acess of it (unfair), nowadays everyone has and thats it, unfortunate is something that is already inserted in the game already and in my point of view best we can do, is accept it and learn to live with the macro use.

Well guys, i dont have to much to say I'd like to know you all opinion but in my time in-game I just saw peoples flaming each other for macro but you can see almost everyone using it, thats day by day tons peoples being banned by macro and I think the best way to make things fair to everyone in-game is allow it again, thats my opinion wish to see you all opinion.

Last edited:

Nikki

Reaction score
so you admit you use macro's ingame. thanks for the info. legend tag will be strip away.

macro is a hack, macro's are forbidden. not hard to understand right ?

if something go automatic its a third program. third program is not allowed.
we can block mouse and keyboards, but we dont need to block those.
it is the software of the brand that you just dont need to inplent.

easy at it is.

and its closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.