What's new

Game Suggestion Minimum requirement of SOL's for CS Registration

Would you like to have Minimum requirement of SOL's for CS Registration?

• Total voters

The Demon

SuperVIP

my vote its a big NO, for the only reason that cs at this times with all the banns are emptier than usual, if we put a minimun required sols a alliance might not play in cs and it might be a 1 vs 1 and its gonna be one of the worst cs of all times, we just saw this past cs that faction was out cause of crown bug, and it was totally boring, you guys need to start thinking of what can happend if a guild master cant meet the required sols for cs.....

HMHMCAHMS

VIP

Yes for me. Putting a value on sol's is better because instead of saving our space and throwing the sol's a way we can collect them now and help our guild to be able to register to Castle Seige. For now, giving up your sol's to your guild master is like nothing, you just give them away to your guild master because you want to dispose of the sol's and save some space. But if we give value to the sol's the effort of giving sol's to the guild master will be much more appreciated then.

This is my intake about this.

[Warean]

I don't know if my opinion is need but,
I say maximum no limit sols seal until the guilds will be choose to top3, of course more sellers and buyers will collect sols and sell it to the market(I remember when I sold 1 pack of 255sols cost 1row). And now most of us just don't care about sols and drop or snab it. although there will be a problem sols are very easy to collect now a days. How can we reduce it and make sols be worthy again? I prefer like a drop of Box of heaven like rena's if possible I think... wish sir Venci will check this :)

Last edited:

SuperStell

Staff member
High Life

It is a good suggestion indeed, I remenber in old times we used to fight hard to add sols but the reason why I voted No is because I have the same way of thinking of Peaceful

its a nice idea, but i see only few forum members has showen interest in it, there are a lot of pvper's or players that just join for siege that won't contribute, nor help to collect sols, and this will fall only on the main players of the alliance, I want to see more opinions before we take a decision, invite more players to voice their opinion on this.
i will add a poll to this thread.
I myself before used to join all thursdays to fight and add sols but today I have so much responsabilitys that wont allow me to be there, I wish I could but life changes so much and unfortunately I can't be there and also thats the reason why I voted No but it is indeed a good suggestion just depends on you Infinitians, it's a opportunity to all of you to have more fun but if it is going to be a big responsability to few members of the ally then it will be just a big work to few players and no fun at all for them.