Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axtraeus

Throw it against the wall
Reaction score
Im having a problem with my Launcher, everytime i try connecting to game,
the "Connect" button does not show up with the launcher.
I already tried Restarting my PC, Turning off Anti-Virus, Allowed it on Firewall,
Uninstalled and Re-installed the game, also tried using CCleaner, i even tried to Restart my Internet Modem many times.

Here's a Screenshot:

Help please, :(

Attachments

Amiel

To INFINITY and beyond.
Reaction score
Can you provide other information, like what Operating system you are using ,When was the last time you were able to connect or what did you do before you started having problems...

But try this for now:
Try cleaning your registry too using CCleaner? IF yes and tried everything, You can try using "System Restore" and restore your PC to the last time you were able to connect to Infinity MU. I only use it as a last resort though. If you don't know where system restore is, go to Start>All Programs>Accessories. I hope you fix this soon. Good luck. :)

Last edited:

Amiel

To INFINITY and beyond.
Reaction score
There might be a problem with your port, maybe a program in your computer made changes to your system. Try waiting for a few hours, it happened to me before on almost all the servers I played, and somehow after a few hours the connect button shows back up again.

NaturalS

Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:

Amiel

To INFINITY and beyond.
Reaction score
follow @SNatural 's advice, maybe only RESISTANT can fix this for you. Send him a private message I'm sure he'll help you out. :)

HEXFIRE

PIRATE KING
Reaction score
Axtraeus... what type of connection you use??? it happens to me twice.. maybe i can help..

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Check your PMs.

Chavo Joven

ChavoJoven
Reaction score
What is your problem dude?.. i dont get your point..
Kindly explain it

Axtraeus

Throw it against the wall
Reaction score
Read the previous post.

i just tried re-downloading the installer from the website and installing the game again, and still the same. No Connect button. T_____T

Last edited by a moderator:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
try to open http://connect.infinitymu.net

If this doesn't work for you just call your internet provider and ask them why you cannot access our website and tell them the URL (http://connect.infinitymu.net but not www.infinitymu.net - connect is our server, www is our website host domain.). Problem probably comes from problem in the internet topology or internet provider networks. We have received numerous of complains about missing Connect button in Launcher especially and only from Philippines. I bet some provider cut off some networks due security reasons or attacks to their networks. I think they will unblock the access to our IP if you ask them to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.