Denied Appeal OmaewaMou-Misunderstanding Banning

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitsurugis

SuperVIP

In Game name: OmaewaMou
GM: DORAEMON
Bann reason : Macro

I am here to appeal for my ban link: https://forum.infinitymu.net/threads/omaewamou.125825/

It was by that time that I play iMU and o2Mania(Piano GAME) practice server pressing altab to swap play both two games. I consistently playing iMU together with o2mania with its auto-pilot feature ( autoplay on keystrokes). I notice I got DC from Liveguard but I ignore it because of the error I encounter during the 1st patch of the game. Here: https://ibb.co/n3BVMZK with that time frame of the captured macro usage I kept on playing o2mania (auto-play).

I am hoping that my claims will lead the GM Team and consider my ban appeal.
Hope that my points makes sense. But I am also willing to cooperate in order to clarify myself that I have not used macro.

https://youtu.be/aUlIvG7laow

Here is the video showing my Task Manager and Auto Play O2mania mania keyboard settings controls in the video time frame 1:07 it is a normal play that it requires key press timing on my finger to hit the note while on 1:23 shows auto-play that i can leave it play while i am practicing keystrokes on my keyboard. I guess the gameplay of o2mania conflicts with Liveguard because of its gameplay style "Q W E SPACE 123" Controls and quick clicking keystrokes.
Have a nice day!

Thank you!

OmaewaMou

By pasting this, I have agreed to [CH06] Terms and Conditions of Ban Appeals and may not edit my jurisdiction on this type of ban appeal.

DORAEMON

Staff member

Hello,

It was by that time that I play iMU and o2Mania(Piano GAME) practice server pressing altab to swap play both two games. I consistently playing iMU together with o2mania with its auto-pilot feature ( autoplay on keystrokes). I notice I got DC from Liveguard but I ignore it because of the error I encounter during the 1st patch of the game. Here: https://ibb.co/n3BVMZK with that time frame of the captured macro usage I kept on playing o2mania (auto-play).
The time frame of the captured macro usage was last Feb. 22, 2021 and you captured this today. Also, this was a LiveGuard client problem, its not connected to a macro detection.

Here is the video showing my Task Manager and Auto Play O2mania mania keyboard settings controls in the video time frame 1:07 it is a normal play that it requires key press timing on my finger to hit the note while on 1:23 shows auto-play that i can leave it play while i am practicing keystrokes on my keyboard. I guess the gameplay of o2mania conflicts with LiveGuard because of its gameplay style "Q W E SPACE 123" Controls and quick clicking keystrokes.
Have a nice day!
You didn't show where the conflict is, you should run InfinityMU while playing that piano game. But, I am pretty sure that game cant be conflicted with the LiveGuard because the anti hack application are coded to block hack and macro process not to block the user by playing other games.

Lastly, this one...
I am hoping that my claims will lead the GM Team and consider my ban appeal.
Hope that my points makes sense. But I am also willing to cooperate in order to clarify myself that I have not used macro.
No, It doesn't make sense, Your Shindeiruu was detected running a AutoCombo AutoPots process on the same day before the other detections happened.
That's why we decided to ban you by patiently waiting for other detections.

[22/02/2021 09:00:52:0494] [PlayerProtocol] [207] [***] :: Process: [AutoComboAutoPot.exe]
[22/02/2021 09:00:52:0494] [PlayerProtocol] [207] [***] :: Account Name: [***]
[22/02/2021 09:00:52:0494] [PlayerProtocol] [207] [***] :: Character Name: [Shindeiruu]

Who would play a piano game program with a program named AutoComboAutoPot.exe on his processes?

Thank you for your ban appeal. :)

/Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.