Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexRay

CS Owner

Account Name: AlexRay
Ban Reason : Scamming
GM: @RESiSTANT

Good Day Ma'am/Sir.

I'm here to apologize for my bad action, kindly please Unban my account.I did it because of temptation. I was tempted to have rows. I know what I did was very wrong and I deeply regret what I did .I am really very Sorry .I wish I could be forgiven, I terribly miss the InfinityMu and i miss my IMU friends there so bad. I love Infinity Mu and i was planning to donate in the future once my training is done and when there is no more expense that i still need to settle. I will be more active on voting and I set an alarm to vote regularly. I promise not to commit the same mistake and i will do my best to encourage others to support infinity MU server. Please Give me one more chance. I truly regret it and I learned my lesson .I promise that this will be my 1st and last chance I PROMISE that. Hoping for your kind consideration.

Sincerely yours,
AlexRay

By pasting this, I have agreed to [CH06] Terms and Conditions of Ban Appeals and may not edit my jurisdiction on this type of ban appeal.

Nikki

You can do this.

Go to infinitymu.net
Make new account.
Make new char start to lvl. And vote.
And contribute to the server.

And maybe after some many months we can consider it to unban.

/denied. Empty words are worth nothing.

Kronwell

Staff member

Send one more useless apology PM with empty words about how sorry you are and you will face consequences in forum as well. You have been told what to do in above post, start actually reading what has been told to you instead of throwing around words that don't mean a single thing. So far you have managed to even further prove that you deserved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.