[Updates] Christmas Patch & More.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

Legend
Reaction score
Hello, and Good Morning/Evening to all Infinitians!

I am glad to announce that with this new christmas patch, we're also introducing 2 new sets to the community!

Behold, before you, the Santa Claus and his Loyal Reindeer, Rudolph!

Wait wait.... this is not the picture i was looking for, i apologise!

This is more like it....
Well we tried imitating the picture above.... but obviously we failed.... :TT TT:

I Love InfinityMU PLEASE, we ended up being more cute than those two posers up there :nuhnuh:

Unfortunately, the Santa Claus set will be an Admin/Game Master exclusive set, but fear not, because you will be able to get the chance and gather yourself the Rudolph set.

How you ask? Let me answer you!

All you have to do is check this sexy thread over Here :sexy23:

Wether or not it's going to be included in the event's prizes during the christmas holidays, we're still thinking about it, and i am sure you're all looking forward to it.

Have in mind that these are just promotions for during christmas holidays only, after that they will be removed, thus why they won't be on the webshop, since we don't want you to pay for something that is going to be deleted afterwards, however, in case we decide otherwise and decide to keep it, you'll be the first to know!

This should certainly wake up warm and nice feelings inside of you!

RESiSTANT, what are you doing....
RESiSTANT!
STAHP!
I DIDN'T MEAN THESE KIND OF FEELINGS, BUT CHRISTMAS SPIRIT FEELINGS :53:

Well, we hope you like these updates, and will really enjoy your hunting in game!

We're also looking forward to see what you think about these updates, so, leave your comments on this thread, note that small and useless posts that can be considerate spam will be instantly deleted on sight. :p

Sincerely Yours,
The InfinityMU Administration Team.

Wayne

- Veteran|Power God -
Reaction score
So cool, can't wait to become Santa and force all the girls of InfinityMU to sit on my lap

ike

SuperVIP
Reaction score
much better if whenever we see Santa, he will give a random gift :)

sergioR

Reaction score
Hunt Stars Of Sacred Birth in Server 1 and drop them in Server 3 to find Rudolph. Also i sold crappy Ruldoph set for 1 acc w like 30 minutes after this post. Then i had to go to my step dads house :/....

Prada

Cookie ?
Reaction score
The sets looks cool(badass).
Thanks for tryin' to do best for infi.

I think we should keep the Rudolph set becuase looks pretty awesome, and to some of you guys that don't watch Bleach. :p
Nah i think there's no way to save any of these sets and plast it will not be interesting anymore. New prizes amazin' adventures.Or it will lost its effect at another Christams/Celebretions ;)

IFrancis

♥InfinityMU LoyalPlayer♥
Reaction score
The sets looks cool(badass).
Thanks for tryin' to do best for infi.

Nah i think there's no way to save any of these sets and plast it will not be interesting anymore. New prizes amazin' adventures.Or it will lost its effect at another Christams/Celebretions ;)
where to hunt santa set?

Ladylove

Most delicious cookie <3
Reaction score
H-how could you? :TT TT: *runs away crying*
But great news, I'm looking forward to see this myself in-game and to maybe getting my hands on the reindeer one, looks awsum. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.