Denied Appeal *-VorteX*- False/Misunderstood Banning

Status
Not open for further replies.

[L]acoste

SuperVIP

In-game Name: *-VorteX*-
GM: Nikki
Ban Reason:Reason: internet bully + Racism

Hi,first of all greetings everyone my purpose to do this I do not object to the ban issue and the only thing I can say about it @>Prince</@
-6IX9INE I've been in a conversation with these for a long time and they have a sentence they keep using to me / hi mamado/
And when I ask the meaning of this word they told me it means brother in english and I do not already know it's a language as players turkey And I'm a defender of racism, everybody knows I'm a hate
And I asked the other person where is your country, brother? And since I'm banned, I'm so sorry for racism
Please correct it. I didn't write this in this sense, I'm getting uncomfortable at the moment without getting it wrong And the people I spoke to were used maliciously because I knew my sentence so
I'm not a racist I've never been to understand this I don't want you to understand the rest is not important to me just think of what I say from my side thank you all I just wrote there mamado country? = brother country? I want these to be known

All I care about is I am a Muslim person and it is difficult to be accused of racism where everyone is equal This is the only thing I want to fix

By pasting this, I have agreed to [CH06] Terms and Conditions of Ban Appeals and may not edit my jurisdiction on this type of ban appeal.[/HGM]

Last edited:

Nikki

Staff member

non of your words proof anything.

this ban appeal will be denied. and use other translation sites for your words.

Status
Not open for further replies.