Player Hosted Event Best Wedding Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko

is beyond Godlike!

Reaction score

Best Wedding Wish

Hello, @Everyone ! Let's weave dreams and heartfelt wishes for the incredible journey of our Guild Master @Herren and his beloved wife at our Best Wedding Wish Event!

Mechanics
-All you have to do is write an inspiring and heartfelt wedding wish to our newlywed Herren and his beloved wife.
-You must write a minimum of 200 characters.
- @Herren must be mentioned in your entry.
-Herren and his beloved wife will choose the one winner.

Rules
-Everyone can join even the Staff team
-One entry every participant
-Your entry must be in English language.
-The entry must have a minimum of 200 characters or more. (check it here: https://www.lettercount.com/)
-The entry must post it here and mention @Herren
-No copying on websites or generating on AI
-No Spamming
-You need to post a proof that you vote on our Server

Format for posting of your entry

"-Your wish .........
-SS show the captcha code with correct spelled code
-SS show the InfinityMU Banner"

Prize: 50 rows +Any Full Option S4 or S7 Set of choice
(tnx to @Gunner and @Dimer for the sponsor)
Sponsor/s are welcome ;)

Deadline:
Until December 15, 2023

Congratulations once again to the newlywed. Best Wishessss!

Event Approved By: Dimer

Last edited:

-Lucifer

Reaction score
It is my first time writing a wedding wish to someone.

Someone that I just met recently.

Someone I don’t really know personally.

Someone that is a virtual/online friend.

That someone now is @Herren my Guild master, my friend. You are a great person, a very good companion. I know that you will be a successful family man. I wish you a happy life together with your lovely wife. I know it is very common to say that you are going to write your next chapters in your life stories together, but does she know iMU is a lil' part of that chapters? xD

Thinking of this week’s incoming CS, which we go main. Yes, "we" assumingly I am already a part of the guild and friendship. I want to let you know that I will do my best to support you in Castle Siege. I wish we win! <3 that'll be the best Wedding gift you can have from this game and I know that winning the Castle Siege will make you happy. Pre, we need to win this, I miss farming in Land of Trials so me go grind and be rich, so I will be able to afford Tier-3 all SD. Hahaha!

Anyways, Congratulations on signing your life away. xD

Last edited:

SuperSauce

Sapere Aude

Reaction score
HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE!!!

Big congrats on your wedding day! Wishing you and your amazing wife a lifetime of happiness and love. May you always find joy in the little things and support each other through thick and thin.

@Herren , as you start this new chapter, remember the moment that you are starting your relationship so that you can create a home filled with warmth and may your love grow stronger with each passing day, and be each other's rock in times of need. Life is a crazy ride but it becomes a fantastic journey with the right partner.
Cheers!

PS. Doing this not because of the prize but being happy to the newlyweds.

MalaChiH_

Reaction score
Congratulations Happy Newly Wed

1 Corinthians 13:4-5
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful.

Congratulations @Herren and beloved wife

Wishing and Praying that God gave you each other in love it His will that you become one in heart. From this moment on, may he always guide you,Protect, Strengthen with his love through a lifetime and eternity of blessings, happiness, and joy.

@Herren and wife this is a new lifelong journey and behind. I pray that your love and care will overflow more and more, and that you will keep on growing in understanding and learning from knowledge that you faithful love each other in every circumstances for the better and worst.

And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love." Corinthians 13:13
"Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart." Proverbs 3:3
"Always be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other's faults because of your love." Ephesians 4:2
"Above all things, have intense and unfailing love for one another, for love covers a multitude of sins [forgives and disregards the offenses of others]." 1 Peter 4:8

May our Good God be in your House God bless

Last edited:

-Ralph

SixSense Supremacy

Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WEDDING!!

Master @Herren this is it! You sealed your forever <3.

May your love grow stronger with each passing day, and may your journey together be filled with joy, laughter, and countless beautiful memories. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love. Cheers to your new chapter my beloved guild master :D

#Sealed4ever

SS#1:

SS#2:

Irregular

Reaction score
Congratulations newly weds @Herren and wife! 🍻 Always remember bro, you are on the right woman when she's always correct, never forget that. 😎 Good luck in future endeavors , and always love your wife if you love your life and understand her because she is always correct, women are never wrong. Okay? 😚 Congrats again bro.

Last edited:

Doc Jollevy

1998 Kid
Reaction score
Yow check, Congratulations on your achievement in real life dad
im not here for the event or prize xD, I'm here to remind you that you live a different life from then!, just go explore new things in married life and enjoy being socially sanctioned for life! I'm really happy that you found the right mom for me, I mean I'm really happy you found the right one at a perfect timing <3 again Congratulations! SKL @Herren

Last edited:

Marko

is beyond Godlike!

Reaction score
Deadline:
Until December 15, 2023

More entry guys!

HAMBURGERSnFRIES

Reaction score
I wish you a marriage, filled with loads of joy, love and care. The love you share, is immense and sweet. May your love never fade away. May your feelings and emotions for each other only grow deep and strong with time. All the best for the times ahead. Congratulations on your Wedding.

Marko

is beyond Godlike!

Reaction score
This event is already done. Kindly wait @Herren and his wife to choose the winner. Thanks for all the wishes☺

Marko

is beyond Godlike!

Reaction score
And the winner was determined. @MalaChiH_ congratulations! @Herren 's wife selected your entry.

Proof;

translate:
"Herren: Love who is the winner in the event?
Herren's wife: Malachic Love"

Kindly pm @Gunner and @Dimer to claim your prize. Once again, thank you for all the wishes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.