Game Suggestion Creating a new pvp server for events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, I have some suggestions, namely to create an additional pvp server for events.
Yesterday there was a big dragon hunting event which i couldn't get to because the server was full.
Most likely many pvp players were afk in the arena, because of people who were afk it was not possible to participate in this event.
Creating a pvp server will help to solve this problem because the events will be on a separate server away from the players' afk
so anyone who wants to participate in such an event will be able to do it.

Yoshiii

[Y]oshiii at your service
Reaction score
its better to just remove mobs on server 2 so people who're leveling will go on server 1 since server 1 is non pvp and made for lvling / reseting .. i think removing mobs on server 2 will also lessen the lag of the server ... correct me if I'm wrong..

SuperBad

MIRACLES
Reaction score
instead of creating extra server for events , i believe there is another option too extend server 3 capacity.

Reaction score
instead of creating extra server for events , i believe there is another option too extend server 3 capacity.
I was thinking about extending the server 3 but it won't change anything because the pvp players in the arena will still occupy the place for the participants of the big event so as a result there will be more afk players that's why I didn't mention such a solution

Reaction score
its better to just remove mobs on server 2 so people who're leveling will go on server 1 since server 1 is non pvp and made for lvling / reseting .. i think removing mobs on server 2 will also lessen the lag of the server ... correct me if I'm wrong..
Removing mobs from server 2 may fix the lag but it won't reduce the amount of afk players in the arena and there are a lot of them.
The most important point of this suggestion is that every player can freely participate in events.
creating a new empty event server shouldn't be a hassle and a lot of work.

Irregular

Reaction score
Why not during the event day enable trade and other functions on server 5? Only few hunts ancient this days. This way much faster to do than to make new server right for the sole purpose of this Big Event.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why not during the event day enable trade on server 5? Only few hunts ancient this days.
I don't know what you mean with trading but events can't be done on server 5.
When there's a Staff team hunt and someone kills a staff member, there won't be a gold message about who killed whom.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

JuanFag

faggot
Reaction score
Hello there guys!

I see interesting suggestions, that we can/will have into considerations (allowing sv2 for big events or just increasing the capacity of sv3) but so far since I've experienced the same issue with Server 3 at full capacity, I can recommend or give you (all players) a TIP for it.

What i do is click repetitively in "Infinity Mu" until the server refreshes and I am allowed to log in, almost always it lasts a few minutes until you are able to log in. Maybe this can help you as well at the moment while a discussion of the idea is made and you have a way to "solve it" for the moment.

Deluxo

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is not possible to increase the user capacity on server 3.

Reducing the number of monsters may slightly speed up server latency, but it does take away some of the "entertainment". I don't think you want completely empty maps.

Server 2 was removed because it was really unnecessary.
Most of the time, server 3 is highly available, except for those times a month that have interesting events.
There have always been and always will be AFK players.

I know you'd love those utopian improvements, but if they didn't happen it's because modding one of these servers isn't that easy. The server works too well compared to others based on newer versions.

For those situations, you can do as our partner Kairos does, click repeatedly until you find availability.

UnknownRen

Reaction score
Hi bro either reopen server 4 or add slot to server 3, it would be nice if server 4 reopens again😁 since in times of draco hunt there are many participants. Although i want to request to add dracohunt in server 5 if possible but only for the cs allies if possible😁(inside deeploren hunt).

Last edited:

Wintwi

Accomplice Of The Disorganizer
mS Infinity 2021
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'll only leave few words:

When I started playing InfinityMU, there were total of 5 game servers:

Servers 1 & 2 > Non-PK servers
Servers 3 & 4
> PK servers
Server 5
is for Castle Siege (just like always)

Draco Hunts were and still are appearing only in Servers 1 & 3

When the player-base started to diminish, RESiSTANT decided to close Servers 2 & 4.

I believe those extra game servers are still there, only hidden. And only RESiSTANT himself can bring them back to life, if community & players increase in number - just like few years back.

That being said, I don't think it's needed to CREATE new game server. It all depends on you, the players, and RESiSTANT's decision to reopen one or more server, he hid.

Status
Not open for further replies.