MOD Application Dyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyes

Reaction score
Hello, Everyone!! I would like to test my luck once again to be part of the IMU Staff Team and become a Moderator.

So first and foremost, I am Kenneth Gonzales, 27 years old, from the Philippines. I can fluently speak English and Tagalog. My hobbies are playing computer games, chill nights with friends, and doing road trips. For those who are not familiar, my IGN is Rookie/seyD. Most of my friends here call me "Macrookie". :)

1. What made you apply for the selected position?
As I've recently returned to the game, I've seen many new players that are currently active and enjoying. Personally speaking, I missed the game since I've been gone for the past year and playing again gives me excitement. I've got to know new players and friends in addition to the existing ones.

2. What experience do you have for the selected position?
Previously, I've been part of the Moderator team from 2020 to late 2022. But Due to my workload and schedule, I am unable to perform my task and asked for demotion last November 2022. I can say that I've got enough experience being a moderator since I've handled multiple forum events, and I am familiar with the mod works.

3. What can you bring to the team if you are accepted?
With my previous experience being a mod, I know that I am familiar enough with the works. But since a year has passed, I know there are a lot of changes that happened during that time. I am still willing to cope up with these changes and contribute to the mod team whatever ways I can. I can be online 7pm (GMT+8) onwards and fulfill the duties if I am accepted.

That should wrap up my application. I'll keep this application short. If you wish to provide feedback regarding my application, feel free to do so. Don't worry, no hard feelings here :)

Hoping that I can be part of the Staff Team once again. Thank you for your time and stay safe to all :)

Aga

The Trash
Reaction score
It's nice to see you applying such,

When I consider what you've did in the past and what I have heard from my other team mates about ya, it seems like you have achieved quite a lot. Personally, I believe there are many things I can learn from you as well, so for my part, my vote is YES. I wish you good luck, and hopefully, we can work together somewhere.

Irregular

Reaction score
I just like the part which you applied again for the position publicly. Having to read or know some of your intentions and experience. Even you lack interaction activity for now and suddenly applied, this is still good having old staff comebacks and help. I won't say yes or no. Higher position knows best. 😊

MalaChiH_

Reaction score
Goodday since your old staff I know you have already know what responsibility you need to do..I know staff will accept since they no need to train you because you are already a old staff. Yes bro God bless

Khaled

Leader Of The Disorganizer
Reaction score
Hello everyone, welcome back @Dyes one of the best MODs i worked with. 😄
You were a great MOD and i believe that you still great 😄
I've been working with you before in the MOD team and you were guiding me with gunner. xD
Your experience, history & actions are talking about you.
Lets hope your Activity has been fixed more than before.

/approved

Status
Not open for further replies.