Game Update Game Update 5/5/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViolaMania

PANTHEON
Reaction score
. Increased ELF class base dmg vsall classes with 30%. (PVP balance review May 2023).
The only thing was bothering me is that one you've fixed..(that Sm insta killing Elfs right after respawn thing)
Yet.. this is a real gem.
Hopefully now Elf's will finally give a hard time to other folks..
Thank you.

Divinejust

Far Beyond Divine
Reaction score
Update your video card drivers and run windows update as well. I just played with your account and char Divinejust for 35 minutes and I had no issues at all.
Thank you for the update bro Venci, I found the problem and it was my GPU wasn't really installed well and it was really loose because I just built it couple days ago. Thank you for mentioning the video card drivers :)
Post automatically merged:

Update your video card drivers and run windows update as well. I just played with your account and char Divinejust for 35 minutes and I had no issues at all.
Sir Venci the problem is still there and the game just closes by itself after 5 minutes, my friend has the same issues as well.

Last edited:

FTW

Reaction score
Thank you for the update bro Venci, I found the problem and it was my GPU wasn't really installed well and it was really loose because I just built it couple days ago. Thank you for mentioning the video card drivers :)

Sir Venci the problem is still there and the game just closes by itself after 5 minutes, my friend has the same issues as well.
I have same problem that my friend sir vencilov, my game it's closing after 5min, I've all my driver update and last game update, I don't know what's happening, the game close without do nothing.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score

I have same problem that my friend sir vencilov, my game it's closing after 5min, I've all my driver update and last game update, I don't know what's happening, the game close without do nothing.
Can you please contact me in discord for potential fixes?
VENCi#3206
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.