POLL Hacker Amnesty

Would you like to unban previous banned accounts for hacking?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Would you like to unban all the accounts that was hacking before?
Reason: They can't hack anymore. :p And in case something goes wrong we got backups, so we can restore them to the ban list.

Vote wisely!

Nikki

Reaction score
I voted yes. But only if those who are banned for SH or any other kind of hack. those who got banned for AP/AC macro i would like to keep in ban list. because there are still programs working.

And yhea if those who got amnesty get reported with a low on proof but there is proof of using any hack. they get banned right away.

Lets see how it will go.

To add: Also i think it will be fair if those who got banned for SH or any other kind of that hack, that there vaults will be wiped. and they can just keep 1 set and 1 pair of weapons. Because you giving them already a Free way to unban.

Last edited:

Prada

Cookie ?
Reaction score
RESiSTANT said:
They can't hack anymore
It is just a matter of time . Voted for No.

VANDAL

WAITING FOR GOD TO BEND THE KNEE
Reaction score
Amnesty is as good for those who give it as for those who receive it. It has the admirable quality of bestowing mercy on both sides.
-V. Hugo

Yes :)

Reactions: Jes

Havost

The Trash
Reaction score
Totally agree with Nikki as above mentioned. Since it's Christmas Season its time to give them chance to play with their accounts I believe they do deserve a chance. But it doesn't mean that every Christmas amnesty will be given to them. Since the anti-cheat was recently updated I don't believe they can hack again :) I would recommend to unban all accounts that was banned under SH/Anti-Ref/BMD. However, accounts that were banned due to AP/AC and macros shall remain since we believe that there are still programs/script that are still working as of this moment especially macro mouse because they can still abuse it in the future. Everyone is worthy for a second chance :p

I will go with a YES. Merry Christmas! :)

RedynZ

The Beast is Roaring
Reaction score
I voted Yes. Some should deserve a 2nd chance to behave them self. And as mentioned above. They cant hack anymore. I atleast believe everyone should be able to make amends at some point. Which is why 2nd chance should be given.

-RedynZ

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
I voted yes. But only if those who are banned for SH or any other kind of hack. those who got banned for AP/AC macro i would like to keep in ban list. because there are still programs working.
Antihack checks the keyboard. If keyboard is not used for q-w-e but still potting then user gets auto disconnect + warning. This means macro's won't work even if they are recompiled & re-released in internet.

Nexus

Music producer
Reaction score
I agree with a if, all deserve a second opportunity, in my council is an opportunity that resi is providing new antihack. there and I do not think that none of them will work, but as well I agree with Nikki.

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score
I vote for not, What about the people who paid 50 EUR for the unban ?

Absolutely Not!

Reactions: Jes

#Arag

Reaction score
Do you mean current antycheat blocks any macros/hacks? if it does I agree with amnesty

Sinner

Banned
Reaction score
Give 2nd chance and share the love of christmas. forget the past. and lets start from the beginning :biggrin_xmas:

Asasdfsd

Banned
Reaction score
Would you like to unban all the accounts that was hacking before?
Reason: They can't hack anymore. :p And in case something goes wrong we got backups, so we can restore them to the ban list.

Vote wisely!
You will never find an anti-cheat to stop all hackers. I can prove u that :tongue_xmas:
Ofcourse NO!

Since i have few post`s i can`t vote. Count my answer in that pool.

Madao

Reaction score
no way they did that fully aware of the would be consequences they got what they deserved

Hachi

Carpe Diem!
Reaction score
I Voted yes. Give them chance to play again.

Dragon**

Dragonab
Reaction score
Yeeees!! its christmas!!! haha. and yeah everyone deserve a 2ndchance.

Snapback

Veni Vidi Vici
Reaction score
I voted yes not because they deserve second chance but because they will use their hacks again and will test the effectiveness of the anti-cheat you are claiming. Haven't played for a while but this might be the reason to comeback and play again. Great job!

NaturalS

Banned
Reaction score
I say YES but there are explanations:

1. Its unfair who donated for unban so i can say put a good discount in unbanning account like 50 / 70% discount, so that they can help the server better and expect a good improvement in the future. It's not about the Christmas presents if this will happen every year so cheaters will always take advantage each year.

2. I can agree unbanning account who has low ban duration left like 3 months left. since the ban duration is 12 months and 31 days.

3. I strongly disagree on AP/AC cases since we have chances on this method 1st offense is 31 days 2nd offense is maximum ban. so no alibi cuz we are all know AP/AC cases is prohibited on our server.

I can say all of these because we have a very good Liveguard now, my point of view is only few application program are working as of now and our anti - cheat improved unlike before.

Status
Not open for further replies.