Admin Application Lelouch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello Infinitians, today is an exciting day – at least for me, I'm reaching out to you all, not just as a fellow player, but as someone who's been part of our journey for quite some time. As I have only recently returned – 3 months ago give or take, some of you have been here before me while some other came after me so I believe an introduction is necessary. I am known as Lelouch, a name I've proudly carried through my years here in our vibrant world. It's under this banner that I'm excited, and honestly, a bit humbled, to share my desire to step into a new role that's close to my heart: I'm applying to become an Admin here in our beloved InfinityMU.
So basic information about me...
Name and IGN: Harold or Harry (Houdini) | Lelouch...
Gender: If I am allowed to self-identify I would say Awesome otherwise I am a Male...
Country + Timezone: UK UTC+0...
Discord ID: lelouch_48...
Languages: English and Tagalog I dont think my time watching all those anime actually counts...
Experience on InfinityMU: Last post HEM ...
Availability during a regular week: I can be available most of the week...
What are your biggest weaknesses? I am gonna be honest, I can hardly answer this on a job interview...
What are your biggest strengths? Just as difficult as the previous one...
Why should we hire you? I have contributed in the past and would like to contribute on a larger scale...
With that out of the way lets continue the introduction...
My time in InfinityMU began with a simple google search but grew into an interesting story where I met several people who I could call friends then eventually I've had the joy of serving as a GFX Team Member, leading as the GFX Lead, guiding as a Moderator, and then I was almost branded a traitor for transferring to the Event Master Team – JK Dimer dont kill me and then Head Event Master. Each role has been a chapter, filled with its own stories, challenges, and triumphs, all shared with you, the heart and soul of InfinityMU.
Why aspire to be an Admin, you might ask? The answer is both simple and deeply personal. InfinityMU isn't just a game to me; it's a community where I've found friendship, challenge, and growth. It's a whole new world that we've built together, with every quest, event, and interaction. I've seen firsthand what makes our community thrive: passion, respect, and a collective commitment to making InfinityMU a welcoming space for everyone.
Becoming an Admin would enable me to give back even more to this community that has given me so much. I envision a role where I can leverage my experiences, from the visual storytelling of GFX to the intricate dance of community moderation and event creation, to ensure InfinityMU remains a vibrant, inclusive, and exciting world for all.
To the InfinityMU team, I am ready to embrace the responsibilities and challenges this role entails. I bring not only a deep understanding of our game and its community but also a commitment to engage, and act in the best interests of InfinityMU.
To my fellow players, your support has always been my inspiration. As Lelouch, I've fought beside you, celebrated with you, and worked to create memorable experiences for us all. As an Admin, I would endeavour to continue this mission, with an even greater capacity to contribute to our community's legacy.
Thank you for considering my application. I am eager to embark on this new chapter and am here for any questions, conversations, or ideas you want to share. Together, let's continue to shape the extraordinary world of InfinityMU.

-Kyu

Night is young and full of terrors
Reaction score
Got nothing bad to say about this person. Good luck on this latest endeavour my friend @Lelouch! I 100% support this application and I wish you all the best!

Kona

Reaction score
Hello @Lelouch it makes me very happy to see you here again. I've known you for a long time and little by little you have achieved great things in this game. I think you are the only one who has broken the record for having multiple positions in this game and I think you deserve this opportunity. The reason is that you have earned a good reputation and you have worked hard and I know that you love this game like I do. I wish you all the best and blessings <3

Hestia

Reaction score
I have few knowledge about you but I wish you will be approved and will be given the chance you seek to participate in a larger scale. You have a good application and I have this intuition that you are a great person/player. I wish you all the best and more power! Ganbatte ~ がんばって :skittle-chan:

#Maqa

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Even though I have known you for a short time, my thoughts with you are very good. you are active. you are the same in CS. you help everyone. you talk nicely to everyone. you deserve it. I wish you success. for me YES <3

Montoku

Top Contributor
Reaction score
I'm gone when u started playing.
I noticed you contributes a lot to the server up until now.
I saw u active in game.
I've talked once to you.
You very humble :giggle:
kind :love:
polite :whistle:
and
knowledgeable (y)
I wish u good luck.
Another good Admin is good to the server eh?
Hoping more changes in the near future. Cheers! 🍻

Borz

Reaction score
While hesitating to reduce your achievements and implements you had done before, isn't it some kind of joke, or bet you have dealt with someone
behind the backstage?
I just can't get why you applied for Admin, no single bond i can tie. Server is running by 2 Admins and 1 Owner, quite well or am i missing something?
You have been HEM back in past if i am not mistaken, quiet well trained and organized. I am not aware of the current backstage private circumstances
of the whole included staff team groups, yet it is possible that they are needful of experienced EM, Mod, GM.
Why won't you contribute for server as a part of one of the teams' i listed earlier?

I can't find a reason to say Yes for this application, unless staff department have some valid basis to do it so.

-![ZERO]!-

I went from ZERO to my own HERO
Reaction score
one of the best nothing more to say "CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE"

Status
Not open for further replies.