#Lucifer

Reaction score
Name: Mark Jan

IGN: #Lucifer, #Sixth!

Guild: SixSense

Discord: markojuan

Language: Bisaya 10/10, Filipino 9/10, English 9/10

Experience in IMU:

I play the game since 2016 and stopped due to studies, and got back last year around August, because my dearest friend -Lutang invited me and help me all throughout striving to this game. I started with no knowledge of VPN and Macros. I began to farm things that matter, joining BC, DS, Farming Kalima from 1-7 and doing resets to gain grand reset. While playing I have experienced the best the gameplay could possibly give to me. I don’t know how but this game is now part of my daily routine before and after going to bed. I had fun playing events and PVP with my friends. More over I wanted more and it urges me to apply and to become the one who will give events.

In addition, I don’t have any experience of being an Event Master. But I would love to give events and witness those players who have eagerness to win in such events, hopefully my events soon. I may lack experiences in this position but I know I can learn easily since I know all the stuff are nice and willing to teach and guide those who are below them.

Availability:

Always available every day from 6pm until 11pm/12mn and specially in weekends. Also on working days, I can still open game/forum whenever I am in Office while working, (If not that busy, I go PVP, and check in-game and forum, but sometimes AFK on busy times) First quarter is almost done in workplace so there’s gonna be a lot of free time.

Weakness:

I got monophobia, or the fear of being alone, yet sometimes I love to being alone with myself just with my phone and my laptop.

Also, having the fear that if I became one of the EM, I can’t satisfy their hunger with my ability as their EM.

Strength:

My number one strength is the Lord almighty God, as He is the one who provides everything for me, as well as my family that is always being there who support me.

Why should we hire you:

I play for 6-8 hours to the game, especially on Castle Siege on which I am very active. Happily, to indulge my creative events and have worth remembering daily events. Though I love for all of you to support me, I would love to hear your expectations from me, for that, if given a chance, I will take your different opinions and apply it to deliver my best, so we can have a fun Events in game!

Thank you and God bless.

Lucifer,
Infinitian

Doc Jollevy

1998 Kid
Reaction score
One of the best in all guys who helped me learn this server 😍 maybe he can have a major contribution to the EM team its a yes for me Good Luck @-Lucifer

#Ralph

SixSense Supremacy

Reaction score
Heyyy there @-Lucifer . As I observe, you are super active in-game and in the forum and love to have chitchat with other players using the command /post in-game. It will be great to see you try being an EM.

It is a YES for me.

Best of luck!

GiBO

Reaction score
yes for me why ?

why is it because I know this person not only from here, this is a good person who believed in me that he can do his job as my EM, those who are higher up here are very accepting

we hope we accepted staff/admind/owner

TRiGGER MAN

Lunatics
Reaction score
As Madam Wintwi said

It's also true, that we have more than enough members in the Event Master team from Philippines.

its a no for me , Since have a lot of EM in PH , but goodluck to your apps <3

ViolaMania

PANTHEON
Reaction score
Be gone Satan !!!... go apply for a gm position.. or moderator.
I would love to see you into these positions rather than EM..
Even tho is already known that regular players opinion doesn't really matter at all(see shadow case)... I still reply here due the unfathomable respect i carry for you.
You really wanna do something for this sv.. then GM or MOD job is for you.
Hopefully miss Wintwi will reject you.
Peace mi fren xd 🤟🤟🤟

Collide-

Que Sera Sera
Future's not us to See
Reaction score
Yoooooooow,
Am I seeing this right? Lucifer applying for EM. Well, I'm not surprised since I've witness all of your hard work in learning the game since then. And continue to grow strong on this game. This application shocked me but I believe in you strength my friend, my brother, my number 1 trusted person. I hope the staffs will also trust you on how you will make the game more livelier and the rest is on your hellish hand. Goodluck and
MY VOTE IS YES! (y)

Herren

SixSense Supreme Guild
Reaction score
go for this :D one of the most active player in the community. a trustworthy and kind player. Hard working guy as well ! Not even sleeping at night just to play the game ! anyways goodluck regarding this application hope you get it

cheers!

PerriN

Reaction score
Yes for me .

He is fit this em coz for his active both ingame and forum . If he applying forum moderator or gm its big yes for me also 😁 xD

Gells

Head Event Master
Reaction score
Hi @-Lucifer,
We appreciated that you're interested to be part of the team. But for now, we decided to decline your application. Not because you are not qualified. But because there's currently a lot of Event Masters from the same country/time zone of yours. Don't feel bad on this, you're still in our list and you can apply again. Continue to do a good thing in our community.

Regards,
Gells

Status
Not open for further replies.