EM Application MrDJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Cornbeef

Reaction score
Come on guys MrDJ has been in this server since 2011. And when he came back he's been helpful in this community by doing afk with 3 characters for 24/7, for giving our Lord Gawd Bueno fare fee to drink with him, making fun of Lord Gawd Bueno and send us the videos. He make us all laugh behind the scenes. Which I believe has a bright future ahead so my vote is No. Congratulations!
IGN Names: MrDJ
Guild: DEFENCE
Country + Timezone: Philippines (GMT+8)
Discord ID: #MrDJ3118

Languages: English 8/10, Tagalog 10/10, Spanish 6/10

Experience on InfinityMU:
I've enjoyed being a part of InfinityMU for over a decade. During my time as a long-standing player, I've had the opportunity to connect with numerous players, forming friendships with many. Additionally, I've taken on the role of a Guild Master for around a decade.

Availability during a regular week:
As a freelance worker, I have the flexibility to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.

What are your biggest weakness?
I would say that my primary challenge lies in my proficiency with the Spanish language, as I'm currently in the process of improving my ability to effectively communicate with other players using that language. This effort aims to enhance overall communication within the gaming community.

What is your biggest strength?
I serve as a team leader with the capability to connect and engage with all players. Beyond that, I bring strong teamwork skills, a dynamic personality, and proficient computer literacy to the table.

Why should we hire you?
I have full confidence in my abilities, both in terms of soft skills like communication and being a team player, as well as my hard skills. Regardless of the team I lead, I tend to build strong connections quickly. Moreover, I excel at motivating my teammates to perform at their best without the need for constant pressure.

Thank you in advance, and I look forward to working with you. Have a great day!
MrDJ
Hi @demon and @Yellow, it's true before MrDJ, there is some attitude in the game. But we are only people; we have emotions and feelings. But now, if you can see him now, he is silent, and he has a lot of changes. I know you guys hate this guy (Mr. DJ) because it's true his team wins C's without anything just for teamwork. And about his application, he is very helpful and active in this game. That is the truth; he is professional and a very good person. BIG YES FROM THE OTHER SIDE.

NaturalS

Banned
Reaction score
Why not if you really active doing ingame events like Kairos. I probably say YES

This is most needed in our community active events and active staffs

Tobλ

Unforeseen Consequences
Reaction score
You may be active and all that, but you lack other qualities required for a staff position.

You seem to be very biased, favoring and supporting only your friends / ally, even if they are in the wrong. Your attitude is not the best either, you like to flame a lot and sometimes it reachs bullying.

My vote is No. Get better and work on your character as a person.

Proudfell

DEFENSE
Reaction score
Hello, @Mr DJ

DJ has been the biggest help for me starting out in this server

He's also a great leader and guild master

so it's a YES for me.

I hope you get chosen as an event manager DJ good luck!!

GunnerBomb

Reaction score
I have observed certain aspects that raise concerns about your suitability for the role. I believe that the Event Master position requires someone with a strong background, experience, and a genuine passion for creating memorable events. Unfortunately, based on my interactions and observations, I am not convinced you possesses these qualities.

Additionally, I have heard rumors that you have been involved in activities related to hacking in the game. While I cannot personally verify the accuracy of these claims, I believe it is essential to take any potential concerns seriously, especially when considering candidates for a position that requires integrity and ethical behavior.

I want to emphasize that my intention is not to sabotage anyone's chances but to ensure that the best candidate is selected for this crucial role.

My vote is No, I would rather pick @BeN than you.

Yellow

Reaction score
Hi @demon and @Yellow, it's true before MrDJ, there is some attitude in the game. But we are only people; we have emotions and feelings. But now, if you can see him now, he is silent, and he has a lot of changes. I know you guys hate this guy (Mr. DJ) because it's true his team wins C's without anything just for teamwork. And about his application, he is very helpful and active in this game. That is the truth; he is professional and a very good person. BIG YES FROM THE OTHER SIDE.
Hi, I can say yeah kind of silent now because his application is coming, he needs to be good in the eyes of people :D
Regarding cs we don't hate him because he Win CS "Sometimes".
Maybe in your side his good because you're close to him, close friends but not to anyone :D

Wintwi

Accomplice Of The Disorganizer
mS Infinity 2021
Reaction score
Hello @Mr DJ and thank you for your application.

I have read the replies of what the community could say about you. Some said "YES", some said "NO".

I am sorry, but I cannot accept you into my team. Someone said in their reply, that you like to teach other players "how to be strong" and "sharing scripts". If this is related to the recently banned players/accounts, then it show a big bad spot on you.

Your EM application is, for now:

P.S.; Don't take it as the "End of the World". Prove yourself, show us you are worth the position and you may try again sometime later.

Status
Not open for further replies.