Since Day One
Reaction score

IGN Names: MrDJ
Guild: DEFENCE
Country + Timezone: Philippines (GMT+8)
Discord ID: #MrDJ3118

Languages: English 8/10, Tagalog 10/10, Spanish 6/10

Experience on InfinityMU:
I've been a part of InfinityMU since 2011, and I've enjoyed this community for over a decade. During my time as a dedicated player, I've had the privilege of connecting with numerous fellow gamers, forging many friendships. Additionally, I've taken on the responsibility of guild master for around ten years, witnessing respected members come and go within our guild. I'm aware that some individuals may have negative feelings towards me, citing reasons like my attitude, my approach to guild management, or even perceptions of egocentrism. I completely understand these sentiments, as we're all imperfect humans who make mistakes. The key is to learn from those mistakes and consistently strive to do better, ultimately gaining insight into their perspectives and providing constructive feedback. There have also been instances where people have been friendly to me despite their reservations, and I appreciate their understanding. Throughout it all, I've remained steadfast with the support of my friends and guild members who have stood by me through thick and thin. I continue to offer my support, even to those who may not be entirely satisfied with me. Whether they choose to acknowledge it or not is up to them, but I'll always be there to lend a helping hand, no matter how small.

Availability during a regular week:
I'm typically online in the game for periods ranging from 4 to 8 hours, and occasionally even less than 4 hours due to my current job commitments. However, rest assured that you can always reach out to me with a mail message, and I'll make it a point to check and respond to each and every one of your messages.

What are your biggest weaknesses?
I'd like to share that my main focus right now is improving my proficiency in Spanish and other languages. I'm actively working on enhancing my ability to communicate effectively with fellow players in Spanish, with the goal of contributing to better overall communication within our gaming community.

What are your biggest strengths?
I serve as a team leader with the capability to connect and engage with all players. Beyond that, I bring strong teamwork skills, a dynamic personality, and proficient computer literacy to the table.

Why should we hire you?
I have full confidence in my abilities, both in terms of soft skills like communication and being a team player, as well as my hard skills. Regardless of the team I lead, I tend to build strong connections quickly. Moreover, I excel at motivating my teammates to perform at their best without the need for constant pressure.

Thank you in advance, and I look forward to working with you. Have a great day!
MrDJ

-Be_Fair-

PHILIPPINES STRONG MONSTER
Reaction score
Hopefully this time, this application will be approve by our beloved admins/staff. I've been part of your guild and I can see how active you are in this game. Also you're also kind to your members and a jamming GM. Good luck brother🤞🍀

Zeno

Event Master
Reaction score
Yes for me, you share a lot on this community. Good luck

Last edited:

Jared

SuperVIP
Reaction score
You help a lot of people to grow on this community and I am one of those people who got help from you & I've witnessed all your good doings, you are a good leader to us. goodluck MrDJ 🫰

Reaction score
Goodday my friend MrDJ And also my guild alliance yes for me his very responsible player in game <3
goodluck hopefully you will appointed by the Game master <3

-SoN-

Reaction score
u have knowledge in game and forum and i know u can help this community to upgrade more...
"YES" for me GoodLuck Bro....

-KATS-

Reaction score
... I hope by this time the application will be approved by the admins and staffs. for me its a big "YES". You have helped a lot not only the players but also here in the forum. Thank you very much for the knowledge you share to improve this server. I hope you can help many more players, especially those who are new and entering the server. goodluck brother.. we your friends will support you.:love::love::love:

-Lucifer

Reaction score
A hone leader by the gods. You have been a good friend/gm since I came back to this community. Grasping to things, your invaluable support did help me thrive as where I am now. Regardless of what has happen to us. I think you deserve to part of the team. Good luck Cardo! It's a yes for me. (y)

Reaction score
you are good person and i really like you as a player but i cannot see what u can help about since u don't have the required knowledge wtv on game or report section witch most important thing or any thing from being supporter.
wish u good luck but it's NO from me .

Imjunior

SuperVIP
Reaction score
shadow because you are selfish no one is born learned why not give a chance to dj who has been playing for more than a decade why not not show it my full support for dj I wish you the best of luck greetings and a big hug brother let's go with everything yes can

Ochie

Reaction score
Go for it bro with or without required knowledge you can still learned something when they give you chance.. its not about how high or how do you know well the game works you can still learn and adopt everything. Goodluck and wishing you the best pare.

Zephy

Reaction score
it's a yes for me, everyone knows that you are so kind and helpful person, I hope if you are given the chance to get what you want, I hope you will not change, Goodluck pre & Godbless

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score
I feel like people is trying to apply only because there are tickets available and not because the person can give something in reality.
You did applied for EM position not so long ago and tbh you was making forum events before, so why not going in that direction? you could make some changes in your personality during the last few months and who knows maybe you would be in.

Now, i'm not the person who should ask you this but what is this description?

I have full confidence in my abilities, both in terms of soft skills like communication and being a team player, as well as my hard skills. Regardless of the team I lead, I tend to build strong connections quickly. Moreover, I excel at motivating my teammates to perform at their best without the need for constant pressure.
:suspicious: not quite sure what do you mean here but surely not a proper answer for the position you are applying for, imo

anyways good luck DJ
NO from me.

Mashka

UnknownMom
Reaction score
I think you should have a chance! some of them had defects. ill say good luck! yes for me

Last edited:

Sayko

Legend
Reaction score
Hello DJ,

You have a clean background and sufficient activity. I believe you can prove yourself in this position, so my vote is yes!

Good luck.
Sayko

Reaction score
Hello @Mr DJ ,

As I reviewed your application, I believe you are not yet ready for this role.
What are your biggest strengths?
I serve as a team leader with the capability to connect and engage with all players. Beyond that, I bring strong teamwork skills, a dynamic personality, and proficient computer literacy to the table.

Why should we hire you?

Thank you in advance, and I look forward to working with you. Have a great day!
MrDJ
When I read your application, it was unclear to me what you can offer to the team. While you present that you have been a leader and a good teammate in your guild, I need skills from you beyond these. You didn't clearly present what you can do for us as a Supporter. Although you have some forum activity, it is not sufficient to prove that you possess valuable knowledge to support the staff team, especially when interacting with the GMs or Any other teams like MODs and EMs.

For now, your application will be DENIED, but don't lose hope because you can still try applying in the future. However, at the moment, you need to enhance your Game Knowledge, be active in Reports, Support Events, and demonstrate that you are capable & knowledgeable enough to support the Staff Team.

/Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.