Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPsych0

lost&damned
Reaction score
In-Game Name : MrPsych0
Languages : English/Hungarian/Romanian
Timezone : GMT +1

How much time can I spend ingame & inforums?

In forum, I can be anytime since I browse the forum using my phone.
In-Game: I think 2 hours and maximum of 3 hours in the weekdays, because I have my own company that I do roofing jobs, I have more time in the weekends.

What made you apply for the selected position?

Honestly?

I miss 9999x alot, since I was a staff member here in the GM Team, I had to choose, to be here in GM Team or at 100x GM Team, I choosen 100x Team back then.
I'm in the GM team at Season 8 (the old 100x) now, but I want to help around here also.
Alot of people may know me, love me or hate me, but I was always beside the truth's side.
And I won't name the people, I don't want any fights, but I had enough of the toxic people that runned this great community.

But since these people are not here anymore, I want to give it a go as a Mod, maybe down the road in the GM Team here also.

I hope I can have a chance to help here also, best of luck everyone,

What experience do you have for the selected position?

I'm doing admin/mod jobs in forums/servers since 2008, I kinda know my way in what it needs to be done.

What can you bring to the team if you are accepted?

My knowledge and my positive vibe.

About me?

Well, about me?

I don't want to share alot of information regarding myself, but I'm a happy dad of my 1st child.
I own a roofer company that I do with my dad, so yeah if you're in Europe and you're roof is leaking, let me know :)

Otherswise, I'm a friendly guy, but it's easy to turn my nerves on if you swear and curse, but yeah.. that's totally clear, that's how all we act, even if we don't really talk much about it.

So yes, thank you for you attention guys/girls.

I'd be very happy to help around the forum for now,

With best regards

-MrPsych0

Montoku

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Hi @MrPsych0 .. You are well experienced in x100 or here or our newly sister server season 8. You have great attitude, very helpful and mostly you are active. It is good to see you in the Mod Team. Good Luck! Cheers! 🍻

SyosS

Reaction score
Hello :)

I have seen you around and I've heard some good opinions about you. Also, I like your application. You seem to be an honest person and as I can see you can speak English very well, which is a huge advantage.

In my opinion, we should approve your application :)

Good luck!

iAmQWERTY

iAmQWERTY
Reaction score
Hello,

Someone like you who has a lot of experience in 100x, our sister server and also here.
Your applications are good and I don't see any bad record in Forum.
I know you are passionate about what you do and I know you are a hard worker. For me your application is a YES.
I want you to be part of the Team, Goodluck to your application! :purpleheart:

Regards,
Kahel

Reaction score
Hello old friend. πŸ––
I have no objections to your application because it is well done. I remember you when you and Toby recruited me to the EM team 100x and I had a good time working with you because when I had any questions you tried to answer as soon as possible, I also remember that you were in the SGM position at that time so you have a lot of experience in this field.
Although green suits you better than pink;)
Big yes from me to you.
I wish you luck.

ViolaMania

PANTHEON
Reaction score
Hello @MrPsych0
I have encounter with you few things when u was a GM here in 99999x ( im a 9999x player only ) .
The experience I've got with you was heavenly good. I mean ..you went totally for the fair.. for the justice side.
Due this time's i felt totally safe knowing there's a guy that will make the difference between hax and just nubs that simply hand fail crap chat like qweqweqwe in attempt to save '' they'r life '' . ( Thanks God u was GM back then )
This i always wanted from staffers.. to make that difference.
Thanks Lord @Sava is the same like the way you are. I confess here.. Thank you Sava for that. Much love <3 :)
Well .. you are more than welcomed .. in any staffer position actually. Cant wait to have a leader as you are to manage the stuffs around .
So .. a warm Welcome back πŸ˜‡
And more to say .. My roof is safe if you are to be arround jajjaja

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score
hi, interesting application and background, decent English level and you seem to be capable for this job.

However, i'm quite intrigued about the reason you decided re-join the staff without giving people more than just a friendly and reminded face, which also leads to 0 contribution and effort post within the last 2 years.
The thing about coming back to the routine is very important, not mentioning, trying to be active on forum and trying for real to get what you desire and not just because you were an ex-GM or any other.
I don't want you to think i'm against your application but when people really wants something, they must show the same effort that other people shows of.
There are exceptions when the forum requires to hire people inmediately because there is not enough staff to handle things here, but right now even with the amount of moderator we have, i think there is not need to rush in accepting former staff just like that.

If you want my opinion, this is it, take it or not, is the way it is for me and i think it's something that we should focus more, equality to everyone, no exceptions.

Good luck in your application :megapaint:

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
I've been in Staff team in the past and I've worked with you and I don't remember anything negative to say about you.
You've been a good guy always and I see you are very friendly and good person.
You have experience in the position also and you fit very well with the necessarry to be a good MOD.
From my part you receive big YES. Good luck!

Anais

Dainty Dee
Reaction score
Hellows MrPsych0,

I remember you back in the early 2021 when i joined the server and it seem to me that you were one of the most decent , righteous, impartial man and with a good sense of humour.

I said back than and i say it again, you have what it takes to be a member of the staff team.
I wish you good luck in your jurney and keep doing what you're doing because it's the right way.

Varamyr

Legend
Reaction score
Hi Mr Psych0

your application looks nice i like it you look like an interesting person.

Okay i know Norbi from 2019? before we start our career as staffers a nice person to talk with, huge knowledge about the game and and a person that you can trust to help you
we were together at staff team of 100x i never had any issue it was always funny and nice to work with him
I think we were also together here on staff team for few months.. Its a big plus for us to have people like you in the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.