Guide Request Razor Synapse Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elgin

Straya Mate
Reaction score
Hi everyone, loving how we can utilise macros in this server - its truly getting on with the times - especalliy if you dont have the talent to combo with hands only.

So unless my forum search has failed me.

I am struggling to create a script via Razor Synapse. If there are any super users out there that can shed some light on how to create one properly, I would appreciate it.

Even if you have a base script I could upload and build up from that would be super helpful too

Thanks for your time

Montoku

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Most people wont share their script and some will share u few but u need to adjust it. It might work on u or it might not. The best is to create your own timing according to you ping. Just the basic sequence is 11232322 some might use 123123 or 11223322. Its very subjective. U need to adjust time to time.

Elgin

Straya Mate
Reaction score
Most people wont share their script and some will share u few but u need to adjust it. It might work on u or it might not. The best is to create your own timing according to you ping. Just the basic sequence is 11232322 some might use 123123 or 11223322. Its very subjective. U need to adjust time to time.
i get that, what about adding in the CRTL, Right click and pots to the script. I've tried it a few times and it fails to play in game.

Montoku

Top Contributor
Reaction score
i get that, what about adding in the CRTL, Right click and pots to the script. I've tried it a few times and it fails to play in game.
its all in the the razer synapse. Just key in the left ctrl down then the skill pattern then ctrl up at the end.
U need to get use of the right click if u wanna put it in the script. Better right click manually.

and for autopots, better use itunes. autopot on macro isnt good as itunes.

U can read it here and download the itunes --> https://forum.infinitymu.net/thread...-enhanced-gameplay.134068/page-2#post-1645088

Elgin

Straya Mate
Reaction score
its all in the the razer synapse. Just key in the left ctrl down then the skill pattern then ctrl up at the end.
U need to get use of the right click if u wanna put it in the script. Better right click manually.

and for autopots, better use itunes. autopot on macro isnt good as itunes.

U can read it here and download the itunes --> https://forum.infinitymu.net/thread...-enhanced-gameplay.134068/page-2#post-1645088
I have referred to that thread numerous times. I appreciate your help although its not the direct information I am looking for at this stage.

I am still hoping for someone to create a step by step guide. Its doesn't just benefit myself but other players as well who are not able to create script properly.

Montoku

Top Contributor
Reaction score
I have referred to that thread numerous times. I appreciate your help although its not the direct information I am looking for at this stage.

I am still hoping for someone to create a step by step guide. Its doesn't just benefit myself but other players as well who are not able to create script properly.

I hope this video can guide u. Thanks​

Elgin

Straya Mate
Reaction score

I hope this video can guide u. Thanks​
wow thank you for your time! this needs to be an offical video guide. its got my vote

Status
Not open for further replies.