About HOST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Hello Infinitians <3
First of all, I don`t know if I am in correct section, but I want to get one thing. And want to know Infinitians opinions and also Venci's answer to this is more appreciated.

What is the thing I can`t get?

Well, maybe our server is still under DDoS attack, we all have lag, but why my(I am from Azerbaijan, Asia but really too close to Europe) pot rate is 3-4-5, but a guy who closer to the server(USA), have lower pot rate than Germany Host? I mean, for example Gustavo aka SuperStell, he is from LA(If not, please correct me). He had better pot rate when HOST in Germany than USA. And one more thing, when I am cheking my ping(cmd-> ping infinitymu.net), my ping is same as before. Is it normal? Is the server really Hosted in USA? If Yes, how it can be possible?

P.S: Get me correct guys, I am not against new Host or want to change it back. I just want to get answer of this questions. And why I created this thread in General Mu Discussion? Just because, want to know Infinitians opinions. For example, PH guys and LA guys, please write, if your pot rate decreased or increased.

And don`t close this thread, since my target is not like other useless threads.

Thanks...

Last edited:

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
my pot is fine, im in UK and its ~10/sec
Well I am not good in Geography :) Is it normal pot rate if Host in USA? I mean how UK far from the USA? :p

-Oxygen-

[V I C T O R Y]
Reaction score
well my potting rate seems normal( not decrease/increase) resi makes a poll(past poll) if our community agree to change of host choices are EU or USA.... and i think USA won in that thread PH people which has slow potting rate seems believe that if the server host move in USA they're potting rate will increase i dunno how many but (increase) in this situation which our server host is in USA i see no change but lagg due to DDoS..... but i do never see change(when the server host is in EU or in USA still the same)...

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score

Sava

How GREAT I am!
Reaction score
So 10 pot is really high for you. And it is not normal if Host really in USA hmm?
ofc his potting must be like that cuz of his connection. ur pottions is normal for new host. it's kinda like 100x server's host.

TechN9ne

Notorious
Reaction score
ofc his potting must be like that cuz of his connection. ur pottions is normal for new host. it's kinda like 100x server's host.
my connection isnt good, i had way better when i was in LV

Davido

>Hellium<

Reaction score
my pot is slow now and plus i never had lag and now i have smth LAG, DELAY SLOW POT AND everyone have LAG too not only me its really boring bcz i cant play with this lag my pot is 7-8 sec 1 pot i think its very slow :(

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
Well, I dont know where is the host, I hear it's in USA but here Venci says it's was near to Europe -> http://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?56865-Super-lag-in-client&p=805030#post805030 (Dont know why Nic edited him post but if it was a secret edit mine too them and I'm sorry to say
:XD:)
And also he asnwer smth here about lags and pot decrease -> http://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?56840-Server&p=804760#post804760

Anyway,

That's everything I know, I dont know the city or the country the host is, but I know it's not in USA, hope u can understand me, Peace. (h)

Last edited:

Davido

>Hellium<

Reaction score
Well, I dont know where is the host, I hear it's in USA but here Venci says it's was near to Europe -> http://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?56865-Super-lag-in-client&p=805030#post805030 (Dont know why Nic edited him post but if it was a secret edit mine too them and I'm sorry to sya :XD:)
And also he asnwer smth here about lags and pot decrease -> http://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?56840-Server&p=804760#post804760

Anyway,

i think no1 know where is HOST

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Some of you have issues with pot, others already don't have. It all depends on your location. It's not possible at the moment for server to be near everyone's home, but this days just have little patience and we will fix the latency for most of player.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Some of you have issues with pot, others already don't have. It all depends on your location. It's not possible at the moment for server to be near everyone's home, but this days just have little patience and we will fix the latency for most of player.
Thanks for your attention and hard working Venci. It really doesn`t matter for me where will be server Hosted, I just want this server be alive forever!

P.S: My question found its answer, this thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.