About sacred [MOK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domination

Banned
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am here to make thread about something that called "Sacred Ring of Wind". Here it is about, I will explain this thing about making this kind of thread. It maybe non-sense but it deserve everyone to know about what's on my mind. When u donate "UBER SET" like Kantana set, You will have 5 parts/things and that is 2 UBER RING AND 3 PARTS of I am not mistaken. So when you donate UBER SACRED MOK FOR 10$ as put in webshop price. You must have its ring, Am i right ? Cause when you don't have rings for this accient option for it won't work. Maybe people with SACRED MACE OF KING must have its SACRED RING UBER.

PS: Don't post useless comment guys (explain comment)

Reactions: ike

Titan

-=Fire Fighter=-
Reaction score
Well since this is the only Weapon which is combined with an accesorie to have all the Ancient Options i give you in this case +1
Near the Sacred MoK who donate for it from now should recieve a Sacred Ring too in my opinion, also who wants, just donate for the Sacred Ring only.
(just sharing my opinion)

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Yeah can be a combo, like

2 SMOK + 1 Sacred Ring = $.

Or you meant to all SMOK donators receive 1 Uber Sacred Ring? ^^

brochacho

VIP
Reaction score
Lemme ask this.. If you donate for Sacred Mace of King for $10 do you automatically get a ring with it or no? just to clear things up.

ike

SuperVIP
Reaction score
I agree with it. But what about the players who already have the Smok? can they get sacred ring for free?

Domination

Banned
Reaction score
Cause when you buy SMOK now, you won't get a ring. People donate for package. All people deserve sacred ring (To those who donated already):>

TheFearOne

VIP
Reaction score
imo tbh in as much we want to cover up expenses for this server we would like to have it as "sold seperately method"
thus increasing amount of revenue and number of donators.

if i will get the ultimate pvp package aka custom donation it will be like this

4 parts vicious uber set (3 setparts + ring)
3 parts hyon set (2 set parts gloves and boost + HLS)
1 SMOK
1 Sacred Ring
1 Uber pendant (evis?)
3rd wing

that would be it.

total

set = 25$
SMOK = 10$
Sacred Ring = 10$

Total of 40$ you have discounted yourself for buying another weapon since hyon has already HLS.. as a set part.

gwphame

beautyful|cute|pretty|shi
Reaction score
imo tbh in as much we want to cover up expenses for this server we would like to have it as "sold seperately method"
thus increasing amount of revenue and number of donators.

if i will get the ultimate pvp package aka custom donation it will be like this

4 parts vicious uber set (3 setparts + ring)
3 parts hyon set (2 set parts gloves and boost + HLS)
1 SMOK
1 Sacred Ring
1 Uber pendant (evis?)
3rd wing

that would be it.

total

set = 25$
SMOK = 10$
Sacred Ring = 10$

Total of 40$ you have discounted yourself for buying another weapon since hyon has already HLS.. as a set part.
I just want to ask about this, Is this correct?

Custom Uber Vicious and Hyon set is only $25?

D!scOPanda

ABUSING your POWER
Reaction score
It should be separated or combine the price of it 1 SMOK + 1 Sacred of Wind = $ because when 10$ = SMOK + Sacred ring from now its unfair to those who already donated SMOK.

Domination!

Banned
Reaction score
PlayMonster said:
It should be separated or combine the price of it 1 SMOK + 1 Sacred of Wind = $ because when 10$ = SMOK + Sacred ring from now its unfair to those who already donated SMOK.
It wont be unfair :) RESiSTANT can give to those who had already donated <3

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
How so players who wear Uber Hyons also buy Kantata Ring of Wind and Evis Pendant of Wind and wearning it separate from Kantata and Evis Set? Without all parts it still gives you stamina/strength option except for the New Ancient Option in this case - Skill Attacking Rate +20.

Domination!

Banned
Reaction score
RESiSTANT said:
How so players who wear Uber Hyons also buy Kantata Ring of Wind and Evis Pendant of Wind and wearning it separate from Kantata and Evis Set? Without all parts it still gives you stamina/strength option except for the New Ancient Option in this case - Skill Attacking Rate +20.

That is different thing already. With respect, Sacred MOK & Sacred RING this are part to show the accient opt. People donate in package SMOK and SRING must be a package. same as VIC set, will u buy VIC ACCIENT SET w/out ring ? :)

Domination

D!scOPanda

ABUSING your POWER
Reaction score
That is different thing already. With respect, Sacred MOK & Sacred RING this are part to show the accient opt. People donate in package SMOK and SRING must be a package. same as VIC set, will u buy VIC ACCIENT SET w/out ring ? :)
u have the point on this :) but if u want package of Sacred Ring + SMOK it should be on a higher price but for 10$ NOPE, it is an a Dropped Price if that's happened.

Domination!

Banned
Reaction score
PlayMonster said:
u have the point on this :) but if u want package of Sacred Ring + SMOK it should be on a higher price but for 10$ NOPE, it is an a Dropped Price if that's happened.
That thing about price is not our concern, it on RESiSTANT to do the pricing :) Its not dropping price <3 We don't get the money on roads :plaths:

#Jorge!

Good Luck To All
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I come to comment to say that I agree, When a user donates to get your mok also give him of the sacred ring, If the part is not activated.

It's like buying hyon without sword :)
It is my opion.

BadKnight

Legend
Reaction score
I think it would better if there is a choice of package SMOK+SRing just like 2 SMOKs for 17$ and price will go up if the player choose this package of SMOK + SRing. Yes of course we don't get "money on roads" but have some consideration to those people who already donated 10$ for SMOK. It will be unfair to those who will buy SMOK + SRING for 10$ if this will be implemented. Btw, Let's just wait for more staffs to comment on this :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.