Game Suggestion 10 Slots for party

*Soler

Legends Never Die
Reaction score
To this day, a problem that has always existed in Castle Siege is full/insufficient parties. I think that increasing the spaces to 10 people per party would greatly improve the game. I am sure that all Castle Siege players have at some point had difficulty in get party

Ochie

Reaction score
Maybe they need to fix the server first during castle siege because many players cant enter the game, it always "full server" before jumping to that kind of suggestions. Castle siege now is like first come first serve basis because you need to wait until you can enter. But nice suggestion still 👍🏼

BeN

Top Contributor
Reaction score
would be nice , i was struggling to find a party in around 70% of all castle sieges i joined...

-Lucifer

Reaction score
This is great for those late players xD easy to adopt them to party! Hahaha

Dialga

SuperVIP
Reaction score
I don't agree on implementing this idea. The lack of the parties mostly comes due to most of the players just want to play BK... I have been in several allies and sometimes there are several bks that have no the likes to change char just waiting for party instead of adjusting to the chars that are needed in CS time, it's either nobody want to switch chars and lack of communication

Just my point of view, gl...

Sam

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Dear @Soler,

Thank you for bringing up the issue of party size limitations in Castle Siege. I wholeheartedly agree with your suggestion to increase the party size to accommodate up to 10 players. It's a change that has long been needed to address the challenges many of us have faced regarding full or insufficient parties during Castle Siege events.

Expanding the party size to 10 members would undoubtedly have a positive impact on the game, providing players with more flexibility and opportunities for coordination during such crucial events. This adjustment not only promotes inclusivity but also enhances the strategic aspect of Castle Siege, as larger parties can better coordinate their efforts to achieve objectives and overcome challenges.

Your insight reflects a genuine concern for the welfare of the Castle Siege community, and I commend your proactive approach in seeking solutions to improve the gameplay experience for all players. I am confident that implementing this change will be met with widespread support and enthusiasm from Castle Siege participants.

As a dedicated player, I fully support this proposal and am eager to see it implemented. Let us continue to work together to advocate for positive changes that will benefit the entire gaming community.

Thank you once again for your initiative and commitment to enhancing our Castle Siege experience. I look forward to the day when we can enjoy the game with larger, more dynamic parties.

Best regards,

Sam

Reaction score
Im not too sure this is a great idea either...
Making it a 10 party slot would then mean most party would consist of 1 SM, 1 Elf, 1 or 2 DL then the rest is maybe BK...

Sam mentions this would promote inclusivity but no it does not this would actually exclude SM and Elf players as the number of SM and Elf players needed to buff the whole alliance would significantly be less...

A party of 30 players would need 6 SM but with this change it means that they would only need 3 this would eventually mean that every other class would be obsolete as a whole alliance would only need about 3 SM to give buff to everyone...

loscar I think have given a good reasoning to the difficulty of having a party - although in my experience its usually the former...

Gannel

Reaction score
Making it a 10 party slot would then mean most party would consist of 1 SM, 1 Elf, 1 or 2 DL then the rest is maybe BK...

Sam mentions this would promote inclusivity but no it does not this would actually exclude SM and Elf players as the number of SM and Elf players needed to buff the whole alliance would significantly be less...

A party of 30 players would need 6 SM but with this change it means that they would only need 3 this would eventually mean that every other class would be obsolete as a whole alliance would only need about 3 SM to give buff to everyone...

loscar I think have given a good reasoning to the difficulty of having a party - although in my experience its usually the former...
You've got a point but soler's idea is also great since statistically 60-70% of the player in the alliance wanted to use a bk as killers in cs. If approved, perhaps a 10 man party should be allowed only in server 5. Yes as you mentioned the 10 man party should consist of 2DLs,1SM,1 elf & 6 BKs. I've been there so i know how it feels when i wanted to play a killer but i can't since i always do sacrifice so i give up and i play other class whatever the party needed.

Sam

Top Contributor
Reaction score

Hello Lelouch,

Thank you for sharing your perspective. Your concerns about the potential impact on class balance within parties and alliances are valid and certainly merit consideration.

You raise an important point about how expanding the party size could potentially devalue certain classes, particularly SM and Elf players, whose roles as buffers might become less essential with larger parties. It's crucial to ensure that any changes made to Castle Siege mechanics maintain a fair and balanced gameplay experience for all players.

While my initial support for the proposal was based on the belief that larger parties could enhance coordination and inclusivity, your insights prompt a deeper reflection on the potential consequences of such adjustments.

Moving forward, perhaps we can explore alternative solutions that address the challenges of party formation and coordination without disrupting the delicate balance of class roles within alliances. Finding a solution that promotes inclusivity while preserving the unique contributions of each class will be essential.

Thank you for engaging in this discussion and sharing your concerns. Your input adds valuable depth to our considerations, and I look forward to collaborating with you and other players of the Castle Siege community to find solutions that benefit everyone.

Hestia

Reaction score
Hi, I have no intentions to offend anyone but I don't think 10 party members would be nice. It will ruin the classic game and perhaps will cause imbalance among character classes. I agree with @Lelouch. :peace:

Kona

Reaction score
Hello, I think Soler says something very positive and I think that would generate more activity in the castle siege.

* Nowadays many players withdraw from the event because sometimes the party are full and they cannot get space and this leads them to leave the castle siege

*many times the boys stop doing important things to enjoy this great moment that is the castle siege and I am one of those people who stops working for a few hours to come and play

Well, this could happen since our dear administrators could make this possible and test it to see how the change in the game is seen due to the players being satisfied

Reaction score
Yes as you mentioned the 10 man party should consist of 2DLs,1SM,1 elf & 6 BKs. I've been there so i know how it feels when i wanted to play a killer but i can't since i always do sacrifice so i give up and i play other class whatever the party needed.
That would then boil down to what @loscar have pointed out about it relying on communication and also teamwork the willingness of someone to take one for the team and the willingness of the alliance to adapt...
Also imagine being the only SM in the party - that means you would need to buff 10 players in total which means you would then spend most of your time buffing instead of playing - I have seen a lot of SM playing as switchers and that would be quite difficult knowing that you would need to buff 10 players in total...
And the DLs - playing with 5 players in a party alone can sometimes cause a DL to constantly summon now imagine if there are 10 players in that party...

Gannel

Reaction score
That would then boil down to what @loscar have pointed out about it relying on communication and also teamwork the willingness of someone to take one for the team and the willingness of the alliance to adapt...
Also imagine being the only SM in the party - that means you would need to buff 10 players in total which means you would then spend most of your time buffing instead of playing - I have seen a lot of SM playing as switchers and that would be quite difficult knowing that you would need to buff 10 players in total...
And the DLs - playing with 5 players in a party alone can sometimes cause a DL to constantly summon now imagine if there are 10 players in that party...
Everybody has its own roles during cs, and man you are too old already with this game to argue with your point it is a common sense already. 2DL is enough. I'll say it again, everybody has its own roles during cs. Someone's gotta sacrifice for the sole purpose of the event which is WINNING. What you mean lack of communication? We got DISCORD.

Edit: Question do we still have multi window? If yes, why not have an sm in your extra window and let it do the buff during regroups, isn't it less hassle? Again it is all about strategy i can always debate a 10man party is fair enough. But then again all of these arguments is useless if venci are busy to do these things.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Everybody has its own roles during cs, and man you are too old already with this game to argue with your point it is a common sense already. 2DL is enough. I'll say it again, everybody has its own roles during cs. Someone's gotta sacrifice for the sole purpose of the event which is WINNING. What you mean lack of communication? We got DISCORD.

Edit: Question do we still have multi window? If yes, why not have an sm in your extra window and let it do the buff during regroups, isn't it less hassle? Again it is all about strategy i can always debate a 10man party is fair enough. But then again all of these arguments is useless if venci are busy to do these things.
"Everybody has a role" is what I would call common sense...
But those roles are not merely "to provide buff" or "to summon" they are capable of holding the switch or stomping players our of the switch again this is common sense but with 10 player party those roles you mention would be reduced to almost just that - "providing buff"...
"Someone's gotta sacrifice for the sole purpose of winning" again common sense(I guess youre too young in this game so its fine) but from what I see in this - if the roles are reduced to something like "providing bufff" to 10 players its not "Someone's gotta sacrifice" its more like "Someone's gotta be sacrificed"...
So you have discord to communicate and still fail to create a cohesive party well that is on you - you cant blame the 5 party system cause how is it that others can easily do it...

And yes we still do have multiple clients allowed but not everyone has two accounts to do it - a lot probably does have multiple account and if you do then why dont you make a "sacrifice" and do a dual tab to make sure that you get a cohesive party while playing the class you much prefer without having to change the current system...

Gannel

Reaction score
"Everybody has a role" is what I would call common sense...
But those roles are not merely "to provide buff" or "to summon" they are capable of holding the switch or stomping players our of the switch again this is common sense but with 10 player party those roles you mention would be reduced to almost just that - "providing buff"...
"Someone's gotta sacrifice for the sole purpose of winning" again common sense(I guess youre too young in this game so its fine) but from what I see in this - if the roles are reduced to something like "providing bufff" to 10 players its not "Someone's gotta sacrifice" its more like "Someone's gotta be sacrificed"...
So you have discord to communicate and still fail to create a cohesive party well that is on you - you cant blame the 5 party system cause how is it that others can easily do it...

And yes we still do have multiple clients allowed but not everyone has two accounts to do it - a lot probably does have multiple account and if you do then why dont you make a "sacrifice" and do a dual tab to make sure that you get a cohesive party while playing the class you much prefer without having to change the current system...
And then why you always prove your point about the sm thing buff, not enjoying the event when you already knew the answer. I still prefer 10 man party. 9 man rather since you somehow agreed with my idea having an extra window for the sole purpose of buffing. You always insist about other roles for sm which is switchers etc. Dude we are only suggesting to have convenience playing experience. And yes i can always do the "sacrifice" thing which is not a big deal for me. Please dont forget the main topic which is a 10man party. Instead of having 1sm each 5man party, why not do it 10man party and have a guy do the "boring job" like you did mentioned above. It is simple why make it very complicated tho? (My bad, i mean if venci can do it tho) 😅

I'll give you an example then.
A party consist of 10 characters:
1SM,2DL,1ELF,6BK.
One guy would need to have an extra window (SM) for regroups(Coordinate which map to tp when dead during the event.) Isn't it too simple? And oh you mentioned sm wanted to be a switcher. Do you think it is very easy to buff your partymate when your holding the switch at the same time? The next thing you see is that your character is outside of the switch zone/area because it was stomped already by too many dark lords. 🤣🤣 How about the elf of the sealer? That guy always buffs the sealer for the whole 2hrs, what you mean not enjoying the game? He chooses to do that role for the purpose of winning. You wanna continue?

Halfdanjal

the oblivious
Reaction score
Gannel, you never change.. :LOL: not the sharpest tool in the shed, but damn, you have the ability to be consistent, a true feat if you ask me. You provided an imaginary scenario based on your experience, but your experience is unique, same applies to everyone, there are multiple sides to a story, usually with a personal bias. Nobody said that party can consist of just 1 SM, you imagined that, why not have 2 of every class,why specifically 6 BK? Your imaginary scenario makes no sense and is created just to oppose a view you disagree with, 10 man party has several possible combinations that can allow every class to have a go at different tasks, you just have to combine accordingly. I am not agreeing or disagreeing with the suggestion itself, just found the reply funny and I have a compulsive can'tshuthismouth disorder.