Game Suggestion 10 Slots for party

*Soler

Legends Never Die
Reaction score
To this day, a problem that has always existed in Castle Siege is full/insufficient parties. I think that increasing the spaces to 10 people per party would greatly improve the game. I am sure that all Castle Siege players have at some point had difficulty in get party

Ochie

Reaction score
Maybe they need to fix the server first during castle siege because many players cant enter the game, it always "full server" before jumping to that kind of suggestions. Castle siege now is like first come first serve basis because you need to wait until you can enter. But nice suggestion still 👍🏼

BeN

Top Contributor
Reaction score
would be nice , i was struggling to find a party in around 70% of all castle sieges i joined...

-Lucifer

Reaction score
This is great for those late players xD easy to adopt them to party! Hahaha

loscar

SuperVIP
Reaction score
I don't agree on implementing this idea. The lack of the parties mostly comes due to most of the players just want to play BK... I have been in several allies and sometimes there are several bks that have no the likes to change char just waiting for party instead of adjusting to the chars that are needed in CS time, it's either nobody want to switch chars and lack of communication

Just my point of view, gl...