Castle Siege Discussion Castle Siege Discussion 17/3/18 (OneForce)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madara.

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Castle Attackers:
OneForce
BigDawgs
ImMense

Castle Defender:
UNKNOWN

Castle Winner:
OneForce

Thanks for Admin that came to watch the siege!

GoodGame to everyone!

Grats to my Allies :D

Putin

#Putin
Reaction score
Cs was hard coz some clever dudes have rights to kill elf with FB and ceto uber in few TS but its doesnt matter , you won , Gratz !

Compton mates , thanks for wasting ur time , hope next cs we will come and payback ;)

Tupac

S.P.Q.R.
Reaction score
Congrats fam!

MH()N

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Gratz OneForce Guild And Alliance... untill my last nxt cs. nxt week :) GL

Mashka

UnknownMom
Reaction score
Congratz OneForce alliance
see next cs)

Thanks my Guys <3

Stan

Reaction score
Grats guys!

Thanks Admins for coming ? what the point of comming GM's ? record the CS ? have u ever watched fullstream by "Fero" ? ^^^ useless ***/
What can they do with one hitters ? nothing .
what for should we thank them ?

About cs , Cs was hard coz some clever dudes have rights to kill elf with FB and ceto uber in few TS but its doesnt matter , you won , Gratz !

Compton mates , thanks for wasting ur time , hope next cs we will come and payback ;)
Well seems the skype convo was pointless ... but since you want to shout ****z here about how we don't do nothing but just 'useless stream made by Fero', here is smtng for ya...
The live stream can be checked even later, after cs is over and if smtn weird is found the guy who failed to be punished... (ye ye i know about only 2 guy's been banned that way, already u mentioned that..)
We are also there to warp guys that make 'cyc bug' , which you cried about also, that we don't do nothing abut it, well ye we don' bang them just warp since that can happen w/o propose to do it..
We are there to warp those guys that aren't part of registered guild/ally and the pet users (you didn't complain about it but if there was no one i'm quite sure that you gonna be..)
About those 'clever dudes' told ya, all you need to do is to record and report those dudes instead complaining, simple as that.. we try to catch them but rly can't be everywhere ... and when there are 5 BK's fighting it's quite difficult to see who killed someone (if you try to have a look) thats why i've told ya, just make a record and report, bcs rly 'X' one-hitted me is just.. but you prefer to complain instead do smtn about it...
And huge part of time at CS is reading PM's to check someone...
No we aren't there to get Thanks but neither to be accused for doing nothing.
And final words, next time instead wasting time to post smtn and try to disrespect guys that spend their time to supervise the CS just use Bandicam and record ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.