[Game Update] Achievements, New Jewels & more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reincarn

Banned
Reaction score
https://imgur.com/a/vTRFvMB
This player just took what it takes and earned decent powers.

This is achievements power buff from player who haven't completed some from the "hard" Achievements. So I'd say this is Play to Win server and you can try to play and acquiring some achievements before talking big words. Some achievements need high points quantity just for the thrill and reputation. Soon there will be achievements ranking. Achievements don't need to be at 100% to get good buff from the achievements.

I smell competitor's server owner here because character Reincarn which you pointed to be yours doesn't exist in the server. So i'd suggest that you go in your own nonsense server and try to improve it instead posting lame publications here because you won't improve your server or compete with our server for posting bad feedback.

That's lame. Some players hunt per 10-15 dracos per day. If you plan to hunt just 2 per day then you can reach to max in 400 days fur sure (y) yeah and that's your own problem. Everyone chooses to be weak and slow or strong and fast. So if you don't want 400 days try to hunt more because there's not just 1 invasion per day. If you don't have time for more then there shouldn't be excuse for this. We can't balance the points for each type of gamer and his own free time ingame. They are based on hard players because if achievements are easy to get, they would be useless game feature.
Firstly you should accept all feedbacks instead of attacking. If this post isn't closed of course will be positive and negative comments. I'm also one of the players who spent enough time in this server, and wants this server stay as much alive as possible. After, I already said that it's okay donate for achievements. And most of players play this game for years and grown up already have job, family can't spend much time as we did at the old.

About competitor you can check my ip and see simply that I'm far from this kind shts. 'big words'? I spend some time in this game and did some donations as well, that's why I dont see any abnormal thing for sharing my opinions.

That's main point of reply.
I spend days/months/year for complete missions 1 by 1 and anyone else donates 25$ without spending any time and gets more than me.

Koshax

GRiFFiNS
Reaction score
This update is great for s3. you have to deal with it, to suffer and to appreciate it.
There is a problem, bk pvp players hit to rival. this should not be normal. so there are many who are crying in the arena, I think the PVp balance should be a little bit predictable.
the player hits a combo while returning to the round. is it a hack or normal pvp? I think the admin will approve it soon.

-![ZERO]!-

I went from ZERO to my own HERO
Reaction score
Seriously this achievements thingy.. I cannot feel it in game... Its all just the same....

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
I donated for it last night because i had hard time pvping with others who did have it. The achivement and the Guild Buff are not 100% balanced. You have to take in mind that we are playing in canada host now and the pings are higher and players die much much faster.
In my opinion one of them must go. Cuz its the most unbalanced pvp i'v seen in this server ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.