Welcome guest, is this your first visit?

User Tag List

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 29%,
    Points required for next Level: 359
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsiMU BloggerFurniture awardOverdrive

Character
    Draco
    Guild
    Senate
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Default New Patch Precaution

Hello,

This came out of my anti-virus with the latest patch from iMU.

Enlarge HERE

Anyone got the same problem?

I am using NORTON 360 WITH LIFELOCKULTIMATE PLUS Anti-Virus.

Thank you in advance!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
    A great king listens to the advise of the COUNCIL but always listens to his HEART.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vote for us every 12 hours!

READ »

READ »

READ »

READ »

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

24/7 Support E-Mail:

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 0%,
    Points required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveMax level100000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Character
    Nikki
    Guild
    Admins
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    414 Post(s)

check with a other antivirus. like avast. but before you do, disable this antivirus first then install avast run test again, nothing wrong then its norton as it is not a good antivirus software :)
    be nice, play fair, be happy ^^

^----------------------***************--------------------^

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 29%,
    Points required for next Level: 359
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsiMU BloggerFurniture awardOverdrive

Character
    Draco
    Guild
    Senate
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
    check with a other antivirus. like avast. but before you do, disable this antivirus first then install avast run test again, nothing wrong then its norton as it is not a good antivirus software :)
    I guess, it's running good. I just allowed the file to run as an exception and for almost a week now it's not doing anything that troubles me or interferes with any of my PC activity.

LOL, reputable sites such as PCMag, Tomsguide, Cnet and probably 10 other review sites always have Norton on overall top 1-3. I don't know where you've seen that review or if it's a personal opinion. If you mean by Avast being better than Norton because its FREE then I would have to agree. Free is always better after all :)

Precaution seems to be okay after testing it my self, Thank you!

/please closed

Originally Posted by Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
    A great king listens to the advise of the COUNCIL but always listens to his HEART.

Vote for us every 12 hours!

READ »

READ »

READ »

READ »

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

24/7 Support E-Mail:

Thread Information