Castle Siege Discussions 27/03/2021 (AYASIB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
Congratulations to AYASIB and it's alliances, well played.
For peoples who complain about the seal, I just want to explain some things here:
Defence is like a dance, you have to shake your ass if you want to make a proper defence, whats not the case of RedDevil, guild is full of lazy peoples.
I see many complains about the seal but thats like I said last week and this whole CS, our alliance is feeling superior, they dont put effort on nothing except doin useless pvp and useless chit-chat, so lazy alliances shouldn't be on wikki, a place on wikki page is for alliances who deserve and go for it, so once again congratulations to AYASIB and also thanks for the seal because thats what we deserve.

See you on next week.

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score
After 10 years of playing here I can say that this was the most boring Castle Siege ever, it's a bit sad to see how the server is bleeding little by little.

and The idiots who need programs are back or maybe our horses only have 2 legs and very little strength.
For 1 hour or more some players talking and mentioning the names of the programs and nobody did anything, no staff ..., it is incredible how I being a normal player I had to speak by post and say that mentioning hack names is a reason for blocking and those people covered their mouths.

Congratulations to the winners also good to see new winners :)

Thrain

R3N3GAD3 โ„ข๏ธ
Reaction score
After 10 years of playing here I can say that this was the most boring Castle Siege ever, it's a bit sad to see how the server is bleeding little by little.

and The idiots who need programs are back or maybe our horses only have 2 legs and very little strength.
For 1 hour or more some players talking and mentioning the names of the programs and nobody did anything, no staff ..., it is incredible how I being a normal player I had to speak by post and say that mentioning hack names is a reason for blocking and those people covered their mouths.

Congratulations to the winners also good to see new winners :)
they need to back the old infinity mu. no staff playing CS so that they can focus on castle siege play. ETC, I hope more years for IMU. โค

llBMColl

BaDBoYsS Rules
Reaction score
YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO WIN AND LOSE AS A GOOD LOSER THEY PLAYED WELL BUT IF SOMETHING I'M SURE THAT SEAL DIDN'T CONVINCE ME AT A MINUTE 6 THEY CAME OUT OF THE ACCOUNT AND I ENTER ANOTHER SEALER THE HORSE DID NOT MOVE THEM GOOD HACK CRACK CONGRATULATIONS

Nikki

Reaction score
they need to back the old infinity mu. no staff playing CS so that they can focus on castle siege play. ETC, I hope more years for IMU. โค
the staff from 3 years back? its almost still the same staff...
and Staff members has been playing CS since the begin.
but back in the days Players made REPORTS. now they are lazy.

now no need to give any reply from you here about that as your game account register date says enough.

back on the thread topic. Grats to the winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.