Devias Gate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViolaMania

PANTHEON
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I'd love to see the pvp brought back to the Devias gate.
Probably the Devias map should be reset to its default set up, thing that shouldn't be hard .. or at least to close the gates of Santa village ( or how is called). Outside access should be only from the left gate...and upper gate. (2 gates only)
Also the Elf soldier should be removed.
Don't get me wrong... the only place to pvp is in Stadium ..and that's only for 1 vs 1.
Can that be improved? Give the players back the gate?

Jero

Silent Assassin
Reaction score
Poll deleted since nobody explained the reason of their vote.
Post if you agree or not and why.
Post without reason will be treated as spam

ViolaMania

PANTHEON
Reaction score
Considering the fact that i havent demanded explanations..why would you request them?

The pool i made was to see how manny guys wishes the same as me. The little sparkle for what's to come. Or not. Know what i mean?

Be resonable..and let the thread format as it originally was.

Dser

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Hi @ViolaMania

It's not a bad suggestion ( old style is always welcome for me ) but i think the improvement version of the original devias is the one that we have.

It's more PVP friendly, it has PVP area at the right side, that can be also used for guild fights or events or 1v1.

If you move Devias it transferring you next of the PVP area that I am finding very time efficient and hassle free.

If PVP on devias needs improvement, I would suggest the following:
1) Instead of f11( to pkclear ) so you can M>Move devias every time that you die, the respawn to be at the vault
2) Instead of the NCP to be hidden ( at the right side of the cage) to be moved next of the gate

Cheers,
Dser

Jero

Silent Assassin
Reaction score
It's a suggestion to change a mayor feature of the server, if you want the suggestion be taken serious we will need solid reasons from the players on why they want or don't want the suggestion to be implemented. I didn't thought we needed to create a guide and more rules on how to post suggestions. We can further discuss via PM, this thread is not for this kind of discussion

Demon

Reaction score
Well i vote Yes on this, but idk what to say i mean i used to play infinity before when the pk was in devias and it was nice, u can run and trash talk a bit since theres a safezone, that would be a plus xD, plus devias layout is better than stadium xD

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Hello sir,

Till players choosing to have health bar on their head, rather than seeing their names, you will never seed devias as pvp map. Because scenario of Devias was different. In that map people PvPed for their names, made names there. Names that lost their respect, names that earned respect and been known for whole server there. And now, people plays just for playing, nothing more.

ViolaMania

PANTHEON
Reaction score
Perhaps we have different perception of the devias gate.
I dont know what was here before 2019.. but i can say youre a litle wrong. As a looner there was never a chance to stand in devias gate to pk.. always needed a full party or maybe more than two, to win a pk.. (team play is what i mean.. 10+ players)
I believe these two gates of santa village or how them are called ruined the pk from that place.
The play for fun boys can go to stadium for theyr go-go-g-g-g-g, and not in the gate.
Last pk i enjoy'd was against some outlaw guys in some 144-144 draco spot in niff. A battle for maybe 1 hour and half for maybe more than 20 + players.
Its not a bad map to do pk..but there's to many trees.. to many holes..to much time to lose to repot.. and no summon skil working there. Sucks.
Also ..since that guy Jero closed/deleted the pool from this thread i dont give a damn anymore.
Thread can be closed from my point of view, no need to create endless rules for any fart u dont like.

Status
Not open for further replies.