Disconnect problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alastairrr

Banned
Reaction score
Hello,I have problems with game get simple disconect or disconnect with message Speed Hack Detected every 2-3 minutes.
I`m comming from lowxp and ask here for more advices.Thx

Cat Daddy

Reaction score
Maybe you have some programs running, try to close them. Then open again IMU.

Hakuryuu

_Blank
Reaction score
Hello, just like the others said on low exp.
Scan your PC for viruses.

RESiSTANT said:
Who ever get DC - he got virus in the PC (or just using speed hack for sure) because system process is altered by viruses / speedhacks and it cannot happen from any kind of lag or delay. System process remains the same in lag / delay. It alteres only when speedhack is in active mode or virus changes the system process data.
Did you try to scan it?

Mr.Happy

Banned
Reaction score
Try to fix your pc reformat it and install a anti virus. Then re download this game again. Then come back here if your problem is not resolved.

Lights

Banned
Reaction score
Hello,I have problems with game get simple disconect or disconnect with message Speed Hack Detected every 2-3 minutes.
I`m comming from lowxp and ask here for more advices.Thx
try to clean your history in your browser and reset your pc

Queen.Sandra

Reaction score
i prefer to download CCleaner and scan ur pc with ur anti virus program :) it works 100 % cos i had before like that :)

Reaction score
Hello #Alastair, sometimes wtfast affect our in-game or other gameboosters that's why we're encountering force closed plus "Hack/Cheats detected Warning" Try to close other gameboosters or other third party programs if your using it, or try to scan your pc aswell like other said above. :) Please bump us here, if your problem is not yet fixed. Thanks!

Alastairrr

Banned
Reaction score
Hello #Alastair, sometimes wtfast affect our in-game or other gameboosters that's why we're encountering force closed plus "Hack/Cheats detected Warning" Try to close other gameboosters or other third party programs if your using it, or try to scan your pc aswell like other said above. :) Please bump us here, if your problem is not yet fixed. Thanks!
I dont unse WTFast or any booster program.Computer its scaned and clean. Still disconnect

Reaction score
Update your client, clean your PC with Ccleaner, update your drivers, for better gaming you can use Advance System Care 7 to optimize your PC. :thumbsup:

Who ever experience DC issues please show your speedtest for France, Paris and ping and tracert via commad prompt to connect.infinitymu.net

Just in-case you came back, you can try this solution.

Open Start Menu, then look for the Computer > Right click and select properties > Advanced system settings > Settings (performance) > Go to Data Execution Prevention.
When you go on Data Execution Prevention just click on the Add button and find your main.exe
After you add your main.exe there just click OK to save and try to start the game again. (Try to run it as administrator)

Last edited:

Hakuryuu

_Blank
Reaction score
Do you have any programs installed on your computer like speedbit or something like that?
if yes, try to uninstall them. Second, what is your anti-virus? Try to use Avast or Kaspersky
as your anti-virus to scan your pc, also.. try to use the Malwarebyte to scan for malwares.

Bear

Cleaver Infinitian
Reaction score
For me Try to buy new PC or Reformat your PC then Install again the InfinityMU data i think it will Work :)

Alastairrr

Banned
Reaction score
My antivirus is ESET Smart Security 7. I will try your sugest antivirus.

Phobos when you have problem with a game just dont try to fix it?Go and buy another pc?Nice answer thx.

𝓓im𝓔r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
I vote for what Kaneki suggested but first try Avast,Kaspersky had a major flaw regarding adwares and malwares who are installed by programs,most of the anti-virus have that flaw,I am sure there is something in your pc that gets detected by the client system,ESET Smart security has big failures regarding malwares and small virus worms,with AVAST try the Scan upon start because its much more effective than normal scan it's a big plus.If all suggestions fails and you still get DC,then a new copy of windows to install is your best and last option ^^

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Problem should be already fixed. #Alastair
please confrm.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.