Event Master Application by Chanz*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanz

Banned
Reaction score
This is my application for Event Master position, and i am willing to share some fun and love to everyone. :grin:

Info about me:

Name: Christian Sanchez
Language: English, Tagalog(Filipino)
Hobbies: Playing IMU, Basketball, skim boarding and also surfing.

Why do i wanna be part of the Event Master?

I would like to help the community by making some fun events in game also here in forum, i know that being a staff member has a responsibilities. And a staff member should be polite, patient and kind to everyone. And i can provide all of it. And i love hosting events in game, back before i was rich in game. But now i am poor. :nuhnuh: And i love to help the server by making all players having fun while playing.

About experience.

Yes i do have an experience, but not in this server. On our sister server, but i think that server is no longer available or active(I will not mention the server).

And there you have it, thank you for spending your time reading my application for Event Master.

Kindly refrain from posting in this thread unless its for suggestions or objections. I do not wish to see spam, or unwanted posts, despite the fact that they may mean well. You can thank me through visitor messaging or thanks button. Lets keep this thread clean. Yes, ''good job bro'' or things along those lines are spam.

𝓓im𝓔r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
Why didn't you share with the forumers your history with us?

*Over 10 denied applications
*Abusing multiple account rule
*Acting as a girl with a fake account to benefit from the server
*Spamming 24/7
*Was a Staff member on a different MU server,which was not ours and applying here at the same time. I am not talking about the one you wrote in your application.

And I can do this all day.

You were a MOD in my team in our previous sister server. You did 50/50.

And you are not so active.

LMAO.

I say No.

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
well i hate to disagree to Dimer bro, but Dimer is right on point.. if you want to let the community to know you even more, you have to give every little detail you embedded in this server for them to know you as a player and a forumer.. those little details can add up to your future applications.. for me having many applications in this forum doesnt make you less engage in becoming one in the future, but for some aspects that our Heads of this community is looking for is a player that is willing to give the absolute support/passion for the community... i know you feel a little rough about this, but please do take this as a constructive critisism from me hence, its not about how many times you get declined, its how you overcome whats the possibilities there is for you waiting in the future.. good luck bruv...

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Such a poor apply, you just repeat there that you love doing events and wanna host them. You aint saying what could you do that others dont and why you deserves to be recruited.

That makes me thing you are just testing luck with this apply, sorry but no.

Stan

Reaction score
(aloha),
Due the huge amount of blow-up chances that was given to you, plain application, poor community feet back and last but not least due the fact you just came back recently and without any efforts to make your self recognisable posted that application.
Well sorry but that's denied!

Status
Not open for further replies.