[GM Re-Application] SuperStell

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I'm here to make one application to come back to work as Game Master in InfinityMU.
I just come back in the end of 2019 and now I feel ready to make this application, I was GM some years before and It was something I really like to do, that's why I'm here making this application.

- Name & IGN: Gustavo Corsi & SuperStell
- Guild: OPACK
- Country + Timezone: Brasil (GMT -3)
- Skype ID: gustavo_corsi
- Languages: Portuguese, English and Spanish.
Obs: I'm fluent only in my native language but I have a good English vocabulary, also I'm doing English Class all saturdays and also day by day I'm having contact with the English language through the game so with time I'll improve more and more. About Spanish language I can speak in spanish language but it is because there are many words similar to my language and also learning some things by talking with friends however I still have a lot to learn.
- Experience on InfinityMU: I have started to play Infinity in 2009, I have been playing for 6 years then because of some issues in my life I had to left the game and I just come back in the end of 2019.
I have been moderator and game master some years before and I still remenber a lot of things, experience that I believe that can complement with the knowledge of my mates.
In all this time playing MU I learn a lot and I believe I can use my knowledge to help others players and also to help our community.
- Availability during a regular week: Now because of a moto accident I'm not working and because of coronavirus my college class is online and the duration has been reduced, so almost all day I'm in home using my computer, so I can be online for more time. Let's put now I can stay 5 hours/day online even though I'll probably be online more than that but in normal days with work and normal college I can spend 3 hours/day. At weekends I always have more free time.
- What are your biggest weaknesses? I'm hyperactive, I suffer a lot with excess anxiety and I get hurt easily so I always like to be treated with respect. I often get discouraged so I always need to be encouraged by my mates.
- What are your biggest strengths? I am a very fair person, I always like to do the right things. I am a friendly and easy going person. I have experience, I have a lot of disposition and a great love for this community.
- Why should we hire you? I believe I should be contract because I believe that my experience and knowledge can add a lot to the community.
I am willing to learn more day by day, and also I am willing to help everyone who needs my help always.

Instaed of write a simple "Yes for me", lets work with "Thanks" button if you want to support my application. If you plan to leave a comment, leave a concrete one justifying the reason for your yes or no.

Anyway thanks to everyone for reading my application, I wish you all a great day and also a great week.
God bless!

SuperStell, InfinityMU.

Nikki

Reaction score
Well its not even 6 Months after some things from you.
poll to allowed macro: CLick
Your ban appeal claiming that the char that needed to be banned was on other account while its on your main acc: Click ( will not share a pic, because it will provide your acc.)
report against me : Click

Yes when some 1 apply we check stuff, also i notice back in the days when you was gm, you added your self a amount of GC, This is something that in that time needed to be Done by the HGM.
Also, on 07-01-2020, 12:32 AM you sended me a pm as Tgm application, and i reply'd to you on that.
But as i notice you ignore what i wrote their.

'm not going to read it all. i just going to reply based on the title.
you can try as all other for getting a EM position. and work your way up if you get accepted.

GM team is all based on trust factors. and how we see them. if we want some 1 as GM we will ask him to make a application, and based on what the players says and others of the team we take our end decissions.

/denied
Also we are in no need of any GM atm.
Psy handle first Line, peaceand Fero do the second and third Line, and i'm the final chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.