Guys...any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StorMy

**Be loyal to Infinity**
Reaction score
well i have a problem with video driver ,i just reinstalled windows 7 and when im trying to install my video driver it's says that i have allready one ,but it doesn't work ..my mu client it's working like hell...it's like when you don't have video driver.
i made all updates from windows7 and nothing X( im pissed someone can help me? i really need some help.

thank you i really appreciate.

Last edited:

Newman

Legend
Reaction score
/Moved to tech support

MrJohn

Reaction score
ATI, NVIDIA?? which 1 you have?

StorMy

**Be loyal to Infinity**
Reaction score
Nvidia nforce

StorMy

**Be loyal to Infinity**
Reaction score
well now i have the driver but my mu is working like i don't have video driver...hmm any soultion? o_O
plx plx

HellMade

Made to kill
Reaction score
well now i have the driver but my mu is working like i don't have video driver...hmm any soultion? o_O
plx plx
u got wrong 1 then. can u do video? so i will know for sure.

also go to start>run>dxdiag.exe> do ss of first window and display.

Jantsux

Beer?
Reaction score
HellMade,you don't know nothing about nVidia then,nVidia drivers actually work for EVERY nvidia card,just put modified .ini file and it's all good,with original files she can't install the wrong version,but uninstall the drivers,download a bit older drivers,tell me which version does nForce support? 18x.xx or 19x.xx,tell me the exact version.

HellMade

Made to kill
Reaction score
HellMade,you don't know nothing about nVidia then,nVidia drivers actually work for EVERY nvidia card,just put modified .ini file and it's all good,with original files she can't install the wrong version,but uninstall the drivers,download a bit older drivers,tell me which version does nForce support? 18x.xx or 19x.xx,tell me the exact version.
oh deleted post, so answer me then if its totally same why the heck they making list of it? if 1 driver suits well on all? also what does do re-install game when its lagging of video card?

StorMy

**Be loyal to Infinity**
Reaction score
i think i found the problem, my movies works but games no, not even different one...i've tryed aion but nothing still the same
my video card needs accelerator,the problem is ,my windows don't recognize him xD

i'll close this thread
thanks alot for trying to help me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.