How come I cant to the Server?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BornLegend

Reaction score
I haven't played MU Infinity for about 3 to 4 month's now.

Now every time I tried to connect to server is always say:

"(Client closed, muguard case 004, config.ini is altered)"

Any suggestion how to fix it?. I've re-downloaded the clients using different link and still not working?. I almost tried everything and still not working.

I'll appreciate your quick respond.
BornLegend

You can also email me: xtHeb_09@yahoo.com
So I can received quick notification through my phone.

Thanks and have a nice day Staff members.

Aquatic

Chica Bomb
Reaction score
Try re-patch server every time u want to connect

Reply to tell me
try reinstall mu or download newest patch
OMG.Guys and You call Ur self a supporters. You both said same useless info - re-install..But he said it by himself already..jesus if U dunno how to help just don't post. No offense. GG :)

iSCREAM

Loading i5%
Reaction score
I don't tell him to reinstall client i tell him to Re-Patch it everytime he wants to connect i had same problem i did this and problem solved... just wait for his reply

EDIT!

Because when u extract the patch the extracted "thing" is folder not the files
download this put it into your infinity mu folder and extract and replace it's time u want to play

http://www.mediafire.com/?y97kck5wkwhtqfp

Last edited:

Anasi

Reaction score
Reinstall ur client & update it , & use only original files , do not attempt to modify them in any way coz that is how the Mu Guard reacts to a 3rd. program.

*KISSES*

BornLegend

Reaction score
Yeah I already re-install the client and update it, but this thing always pop on my internet "(Client closed, muguard case 004, config.ini is altered)". and I didn't even modify anything. I also did what SnowBall showed me and its doing the same thing.

Any Suggestions?
I appreciate all your help.

Anasi

Reaction score
See if u made any updates lately & if u did uninstall them. After that try again to open the MU client & see if the problem still persists ( i saw a case in which the latest updates from FireFox affected the Mu Guard ).

-tanoshii-

[hc]Go for the Kill[/hc]
Reaction score
try putting in you windows firewall and antivirus an exemption for infinitymu..

have you tried using at admin level?

HellMade

Made to kill
Reaction score
What anti virus ur pc got? possible thing is , ur anti virus deleted some files of client , when u was downloading it, as happen to me.

Surrogates

Legend.
Reaction score
No need to re - install. Just find a patch wherein it contains mu.exe, main and config.ini. Then replace all your files.

USE WHAT SAUROMAN GAVE.

Last edited:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
No need patches. If config.ini, main.exe or mu.exe is altered launcher will re-download the correct crc files. If that does not happen (small chance / might be caused by your firewall blocking our ftp port 25) try to delete all files (not folders) in your infinitymu client root folder and extract the latest patch released on forums download section.

Best solution is to check your internet connection and firewall settings. On normal PC configuration there is no problems. I don't know what you have installed on your PC or Computer coffee and I can't answer more.

Status
Not open for further replies.